Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Provides advice to senior management on all aspects of engineering support, environmental controls and the operational efficiency of the property.
• Ensures the effective financial management of the engineering department by setting maintenance budgets, capital works program’s and engineering plans and ensuring that performance against there are regularly monitored and reviewed. Responsible for the general cost control aspects of maintenance, the preparation of departmental cost budgets and their implementation and submission to management.
• Controls of Capital Project Planning, in liaison with management, to ensure capital funding is effectively allocated and budgeted in accordance with company directives and philosophy.
• Plans, implements and administers an energy management program by establishing energy reduction objectives, the maintenance of records and regular reporting of performance against these objectives.
• Ensures the staff awareness of energy management within the property by conducting regular education and training programs on energy conservation and matters related to efficient operation of equipment in a cost-effective fashion.
• Contributes to the hotel’s profitability by ensuring the effective management of the buildings environmental controls and energy conservation systems. Evaluate, control and record energy usage and implement and upgrade energy conservation systems.
• Contributes to guest satisfaction standards by ensuring that technical support services quickly address, and where possible, anticipate, individual needs. Ensure the safety and comfort of guests and that any requests for service are handled in a courteous and efficient fashion.
• Ensures adherence to all statutory regulations and fire codes by regularly reviewing policies and safety procedures. Ensure that any tests and inspections required on plant by statutory authorities are carried out as and when required and that all records and documentation associated with such tests and surveys are correctly kept and/or displayed. Ensure that the hotel fulfills all compliance requirements.
• Ensures a technically competent engineering staff by selecting, training and developing a motivated, well-qualified maintenance team. Carry out regular work sampling studies within the department and evaluate the performance and productivity of personnel.
• Maintains the condition of the physical assets of the hotel by carrying out any upgrading and project work in liaison with architects, interior designers and management.
• Ensures the effective operation of all the mechanical and electrical systems and equipment by implementing and managing a preventative maintenance program. Closely monitor the condition of the physical property and equipment by conducting continual inspections of the building. Ensure that preventative maintenance schedules are in operation and regularly upgraded.
• Contributes to a high standard of quality control within the hotel by actively participating in the hotel’s Quality Assurance Program.
• Ensures the cost effectiveness and technical efficiency of all services performed by outside contracts by close supervision. Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with contracts, leases, services agreements and warranties.
• Ensures the quality of all work completed by both employees and external contracted staff adheres to the standards of good engineering practice.
• Contributes to the effectiveness of management decision making by representing the engineering department at all management and staff meetings and by ensuring regular liaison with heads of other departments
• Works with Human Resources Manager on manpower planning and management needs
• Works with Financial Controller in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
• Performs other task assigned based on Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Hotel needs or requirements
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Good writing skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
• Strong Leadership skills in managing teams to drive for results
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
• 5 years of engineering experience with 1 year in a management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Health certificate within of six months
- Curriculum vitae in Vietnamese certified by local People’s Committee
- ID card