Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• Provides warm welcome to all new residents and streamlines the check-in process.
• Handles resident inquiries and problems quickly, efficiently, courteously and in accordance with the Village Code of Conduct and housing policies.
• Provides courteous service to residents and responds promptly and tactfully to residents’ requests and enquiries during check-in.
• Programs and issues the right room key cards for the residents.
• Updates resident information accordingly into the Property Management System.
• Arranges room moves for resident as soon as the requests are approved by Village Management and room is available with proper documentation adhered.
• Takes immediate action against feedback and ensures residents are satisfied with services.
• Operates the telephone switchboard and answers all in-coming and out-going calls including internal communication.
• Reports and records repairs and maintenance requests.
• Adheres strictly to the standard operating procedures, internal rules and regulations, Code of Conduct and other policies of the Village and the department.
• Ensures admin building main entrance, lobby, reception desks and all furnitures are kept clean, organized and secure at all time.
• Ensures Front Office logbook is updated and followed up.
• Attends shift rotation, communicates through pre-shift logs, emails and departmental meetings all pertinent information for the respective shift and areas of operation.
• Maintains complete knowledge of all Village features/service, facilities, room types, room numbers, layout, location, policies, daily house count, expected arrivals/departures, room status, upcoming events.
• To comply with all standards of performance, operational policies, practises and procedures.
• Other tasks assigned by Staff Village Management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary Review
- Shuttle Bus
- Training & Development
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor degree and a higher education completed required.
• Two years of experience in similar role in large-scale Hotels/Resorts or Staff Accommodation Facility.
• Ability to communicate fluently in the English and Vietnamese language.
• Outstanding and professional communication & presentation skills, both oral and written.
• Effective at fostering productive relations with peers and residents
• Well organized, multitask, detail oriented, problem solving.
• Must be able to work self-directed, handle a fast-paced, busy, under pressure and meet deadlines with attention to detail.
• Must have the ability to respond to difficult or stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
• Microsoft Office knowledge is required.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Resort Security Control Room Manager||13/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Resort Security Control Room Assistant Manager||13/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Resort Security Shift Manager||14/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chuyên viên hóa chất giặt là||31/07/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Reservation Officer||30/07/2020||8 - 12 triệu|