Staff Village Order Taker
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• Coordinates and ensures a smooth administrative and communication flow in the Housekeeping department.
• Cooperates with Administrative Officer in administration and office activities.
• Follows up information received from Front office and other departments.
• Communicates room status with Housekeeping Supervisors and updates on Property Management System.
• Accomplishes all administrative tasks assigned by the Housekeeping Manager accurately and submits in a timely manner.
• Compiles all overtime sheets, double-checking for accuracy, and submit final reports to the Housekeeping Manager.
• Creates and keeps a personal file on each housekeeping team member which include but not limited to: sign on sheet, evaluation, disciplinary history, training attendance records. To be kept locked, with access by the Housekeeping Manager and Housekeeping Clerk only.
• Coordinates all sign-off and sign-on. Maintain a sign-in sheet to ensure all equipment are issued/returned and signed for, such as: master keys, floor keys, tools, walkie-talkie, etc.
• Maintains accurate and up-to-date recordkeeping, to include but not limited to: Room checklist, Arrival, Departure, In-House list…
• Prepares housekeeping purchasing requisitions and submits to Housekeeping Manager for review.
• Makes regular key inventories and reports any discrepancy to Housekeeping Manager.
• Handles all telephone calls courteously and direct all incoming calls to the proper destination.
• Logs all messages received on the Housekeeping Log Book.
• Records and stores Lost and Found items submitted to the Housekeeping office.
• Maintains a clean, tidied and safe workplace in Housekeeping Office.
• To comply with all standards of performance, operational policies, practises and procedures.
• Other tasks assigned by Staff Village Management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary Review
- Shuttle Bus
- Training & Development
Yêu cầu công việc
• Vocational degree and a higher education completed required.
• One year of experience in similar role in large-scale Hotels/Resorts or Staff Accommodation Facility.
• Ability to communicate fairly in the English and Vietnamese language
• Good and professional communication & presentation skills, both oral and written.
• Well organized, multitask, detail oriented, problem solving.
• Must be able to work self-directed, handle a fast-paced, busy, under pressure and meet deadlines with attention to detail.
• Microsoft Office knowledge is required.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Resort Security Control Room Manager||13/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Resort Security Control Room Assistant Manager||13/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Resort Security Shift Manager||14/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chuyên viên hóa chất giặt là||31/07/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Reservation Officer||30/07/2020||8 - 12 triệu|