Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
Duties may include but not limited to:
• Ensure gaming regulations issued by the casino are adequately addressed by standard operating procedures of concerned departments.
• Report any deviation to concerned departments and follow up on resolution.
• Assist to design and maintain audit procedures to ensure gaming activity is audited in accordance with regulatory requirements and in a manner necessary to safeguard Company assets and accurate reporting of casino revenues and expenses. Such audits will include the daily collection and review of all gaming audit documents and gaming reports in Table Games, Electronic Games, Cage, anti-money laundering (AML) and Junket compliance, among others.
• Issue and follow up exception reports regarding violations of gaming procedures as necessary.
• Act as a key contact with other authorities with respect to all gaming audit matter.
• Identify, evaluate and analyze the impact of regulation, policy and contract requirements; resulting issues develop positions, alternatives, recommendations advise management concerning impact.
• Collaborate with special investigation unit team and serve as main regulatory liaison.
• Review and file reports to other authorities regarding revenue, tax, rolling and other items.
• Assist in the preparation of daily general ledger entries to record gaming revenue, tax, commissions, other related revenues, costs and cash and chip movements.
• Review reconciliations of gaming system reports to general ledger account balances.
• Review and analyze gaming activity, general ledger accounts and follow up on unusual or significant fluctuations.
• Oversee development or adoption of special investigation and compliance training to include delivery, monitoring and reporting.
• Conduct compliance monitoring, develop and implement performance improvement plans, corrective action plans, and report on achievement of action plans to direct manager.
• Oversee the maintenance and tracking of laws and regulations, contract documentations, amendments, and various compliance measures and ensure appropriates are taken to address changes.
• Provide guidance to senior management, staff, and employees on compliance.
• Report on a regular basis the progress of implementation, and assist others on establishing methods to improve efficiency and quality of services, and to reduce the vulnerability to fraud, waste and abuse.
• Developing policies and programs that encourage managers and employees to report suspected fraud and other improprieties without fear of retaliation.
• Supervise and lead staff, providing training and coaching as necessary; develop staff and provide opportunities for career growth.
• Recommend and/or execute management policies to hire, transfer, suspend, layoff, recall, discharge, re-assign, or discipline employees.
• Perform other duties as request.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• A minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Law, Finance or preferably a Master's Degree in related field.
• At least 3 years’ experience as a Compliance Professional.
• At least 3 years’ experience working as Casino Internal Controls.
• At least 2 years’ experience in Management level or a leadership role is preferred.
• Professional Compliance Certifications is preferred.
• Excellent knowledge of Standard Corporate Policies and Procedures.
• Excellent knowledge of Internal and External Auditing.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project.
• Excellent Investigative skills such as analytical problem solving, fish bone, root cause analysis.
• Prepare and present written correspondence, reports, and materials in a clear, correct and comprehensible manner.
• Have excellent organizational, interpersonal, communications and collaborative skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to interpret and apply regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
• Work extended hours and be available around the clock in case of emergency.
• Adopt and implement new approaches and practices to meet changing circumstances.
• Ability to travel as necessary to support current and future growth.
• Tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.