Chinese/ Korean Club Desk Shift Manager (Gambling & Casino) (Expatriate)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
The Club Desk Shift Manager is the second most senior officer for the Marketing Department, reporting directly to the General Manager. The Club Desk Shift Manager is responsible for the achievement of business objectives through the deployment of staff resources and the general management of the Shift’s club desk. Incumbents, allocated with specific portfolios, will be required to prepare such reports as may be requested by the General Manager and will advise on the effectiveness of policies, operations and new programs.
• May be called to deputise for the General Manager during leave of absence for annual, long service or educational leave;
• Attend regular management meetings;
• Be assigned, from time-to-time, to special projects that are being undertaken;
• Provide advice in conjunction with the General Manager on the development of the department’s objectives, policies and programs;
• Assist in appraising the department’s activities - monitoring and evaluating performance.
• Decision Making
• Problem Solving
• Personal Characteristics / Competencies: Honesty, straightforwardness, integrity, accountability, leadership and dedication. He/she must demonstrate interpersonal relations skills, be a good communicator, be administratively competent and be able to communicate the department's vision.
• Inspiring/motivating others
• Representing the organisation
• Developing relationships
• Focusing on the customer
• Drive for results
• Emotional resilience
• Passion for role / industry
• Conviction and courage
• Dealing with ambiguity
• Computer skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health Care Insurance
- Visa, work permit, accommodation, air flight ticket/ year.
- Package: Salary + performance bonus+ incentive
- Uniform, meal allowance
Yêu cầu công việc
- Fluency in Korean/ Chinese & English
- Prefer: FEMALE
- Experience: at least 2 years at the same level in casino operation.
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a management position;
• Excellent in customer services skills: deal with complaints, problem solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may be araised.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Ability to accurately calculate figures and amounts and perform mathematical functions applicable to business needs.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret a variety of technical and mathematical formulas.
• Ability to interpret and follow through on a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Management experience in Club Desk and thorough knowledge of all casino games and casino operations to include electronic table games.
• Knowledge of database software.
• Be the specialist in the player tracking system
• Results oriented, hands-on professional with the ability to interact effectively with the public, staff and colleagues.
• Must have the ability to resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
• Must demonstrate leadership and fairness in dealing with customers and employees; and, possess the ability to instill a sense of pride and personal responsibility in staff.
• Flexible to work all shifts including holidays, nights, weekend hours and overtime as business needs dictate.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Cover letter
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|