Marketing Executive (for Casino & Gambling business)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Club Market Research: Find out their promotions, Marketing & PR strategies, Find out where they seek target customer, Research their casino operating model, Benefits.
• Executes and monitors strategic marketing plans, both short and long range, to achieve company objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
• Statistically analyze marketing programs and adjusts strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
• Provides post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs to management team.
• Effectively cooperate and coordinate activities (such as events, promotions and Guest Service training for all company team members) with other managers to insure a cohesive interdepartmental team relationship.
• Minimum Guest Service Standards, Player Development and on-floor guest relations.
• Prepares marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
• Develops ideas and opportunities for feature articles, interviews, presentations, and other public relations activities that promote awareness of the Casino and its products or services.
• Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Researches database information to identify customer demographics and interests; consults with management on methods of targeting, developing and informing customers of upcoming hotel/casino --events; purchases external lists to attract and retain low-end casino customers.
• Maintains and updates customer database continually ensuring the highest level of data integrity, including measurement systems; maintains confidentiality of database and files.
• Responsible for marketing to predetermine active and inactive Guests by mail and phone to further develop brand loyalty and visitation to the casino and reports results of each.
• Assists in the development of incentive programs, host goals, special events and marketing programs.
• Supervise hosts, including scheduling, ensuring that departmental policies and procedures are being adhered to and that effective appraisals of job functions are being completed.
• Knowledge of Player Tracking software.
• Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- All benefits comply with labor law.
- Meal, uniform: Provided by Company.
- Health care insurance package
- Monthly: Salary + performance bonus + incentive
- Year End Bonus: 13+++
Yêu cầu công việc
• Diploma/Degree in Marketing Communications/Marketing/Business Studies with minimum 01 years of relevant working experience
• Effective writing skills for marketing
• Efficiency in using creative tools such as illustrator, photoshop or design
• Proactive, able to multi-task, well organized and has attention to details
• Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
• Able to work independent and in a team
• Well versed in digital marketing and trends
Applicants must provide CV/resume with cover letter in English stating clearly the position applied and expected salary. Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Cover letter
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Club Hostess||28/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chinese/ Korean Club Desk Shift Manager (Gambling & Casino) (Expatriate)||28/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chinese Shift Manager (Gambling & Casino) (Expatriate)||27/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Receptionist/ Club Desk Hostess (Korean/ Chinese Speaking)||28/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Club Attendant (Casino & E-gaming Club)||28/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên giám sát camera - Surveillance Officer||28/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|IT Software Officer||29/02/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Security - Bảo vệ||31/03/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|IT Help Desk (Casino & Gambling business)||27/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|