Guest Experience Manager (For Local Only)
Quy mô :
Phòng Nhân sự +84 254 378 9000 Phòng Nhân sự
Ấp Hồ Tràm, Xã Phước Thuận, Huyện Xuyên Mộc, Tỉnh Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu
Mô tả công việc
1. To make sure to have enough staff to face the volume of daily work
(authorized) in relation of the percentage of occupancy.
2. To promote the attitude of professionalism, courtesy and service among the staff. To assist guests and to compliance in a strict manner the policies, standards, rules, discipline, consistency, personal hygiene and safety set by the hotel.
3. Assigns shifts and breaks according to the workloads and expected occupancy Perform administrative functions of personnel in accordance with established policies and procedures.
4. To ensure that service to the guests, in relation to requests and reporting room’s issues or others are carried out according to established procedure that requires monitoring to solve the problem or provide the requested service.
5. To ensure that the team provide the guests with real faithful information about hotel, services and facilities, the tourist attractions of the town and its surroundings, promoting mainly the hotel’s activities and upselling them when possible.
6. Check daily attendance of their staff, reporting any absence and / or delay to Human Resources and Gex Director.
7. Daily monitoring and review of the recovery book.
8. It shall ensure immediate solution to the needs of guests who for some reason where no fix by the department team.
9. Check daily the status of the list of VIPs and ensure they are met with accuracy, precision, dedication and punctuality all instructions or requests regarding reservations, room assignment, airport services, amenities, hospitality, and others.
10. Personally welcome the VIPs , attending them during their stay in terms of guidance, information providing any service that might apply in the most efficient and friendly manner . Make courtesy calls to the the Vip1 and Vip2.
11. Monitoring GEX DESK table
12. Distribute daily to the team the list Vips coming.
13. Establish greater interdepartmental communication to strengthen internal services: maintaining a relaxed and good relationship with the departments Group, Sales, Housekeeping, Reception, Food & Beverage, Reservation, Security and Maintenance SMVC .
14. Communicate your Director any situations or circumstances that may adversely affect the satisfaction of guests or image Hotel.
15. Keep track of Lost & Found conjunction with Security/ Housekeeping.
16. Ensure courtesy call daily, try to meet the guest in areas, NO only to solve situations but identify happy guests.
17. Personally check the courtesy order report, daily attentions.
18. Inform the guests about any special events within the property.
19. Ensure the list of amenities, monitor courtesies, rooms or special requests from guests.
20. Assist the Guest Experience Director as may be required.
21. Promote a Trip advisor campaign to capture positive comments.
22. Schedule time or inform Gex Director to greet Melia Rewards Members and VIP1-2
23. Supervise the control de gifts away
24. Supervise expenses.
25. Make sure to have all the utensils needed for the sets up and for the daily operation
26. Selection and training the staff, ensuring that all the concepts of the Company and the Department have been understood and the goals are clear to everyone.
27. Ensure that the staff successfully performs each of their tasks and obligations.
28. Accomplishing the guest request or need in time manner.
29. Acknowledge the status of guests: arrival time, departure, birthday, VIP etc., to follow up with the procedure require.
30. Analyse the results of the customer satisfaction ( ReviewPRO).
31. Prepare an action plan on the results of the Mystery Guest or guest questionnaire that need to be improved.
32. To give inductions and re-inductions to the staff.
33. Responsible for ensuring that we provide the highest level of guest service and that our
34. Standards are met and maintained at all times.
35. Verify the daily closing report of the Department and keep the reports updated ‘ month to date’
36. Personally attend and greet all the VIP guests, and represent the General Manager/ Guest Experience Director if needed.
37. . Keep a complete order in all areas of the department.
38. Attend meetings of the Committee to pass information to the employees and always be informed of changes or news coming from the Company or management.
39. Perform all tasks either Guest Service Agent of GEX Director or butler in case of absence of staff.
40. Know and comply with the service culture, mission and values of Meliá Hotels International
41. Actively collaborate on the continuous improvement of the Working Environment
42. Understand, promote and participate in the Health and Safety Programs.
43. Know, apply the savings resources Policy and manuals and disseminate this Culture
44. Execute all instructions and work as may be assigned by his immediate superior.
45. Keep the staff motivate.
46. Promote and encourage guest to share their experience on Trip Advisor and any other social media, in order to accomplish with our quality results.
47. Promote our services and products for upselling
48. Responsible for the personal and professional development of the team.
49. Responsible to ensure each daily task is accomplishing by the staff.
50. Organize and attend to the ¨Tea Time¨ / managers cocktail, etc. engage each guest and listen attentively.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- International working environment
- Attractive salary
- Birthday benefit
- Special room rate as per Melia Hotels International policy
Yêu cầu công việc
EDUCATION AND FORMATION:
Hospitality, Tourism. preferably
SPECIFIC SKILLS :
Hoteliers Systems, Customer Service , Management and Care for VIPS , handling complaints and claims , Notions of F & B operation, Management Office Equipment, Microsoft Office Package, Personnel Management , Languages , Accounting and basic finances..
EXPERIENCE IN OTHER COMPANIES (IF EXTERNAL SELECTION ) : Preferably in companies in the same business with direct customer / consumer with excellent performance. At least 2 years of experience.
Good performance handling guests, achieving goals, following on guests.
Front departments preferible. (bell boys, front desk, waitress etc.)
OPEN TO CHANGE - 3
ORIENTATION TO ACCOMPLISH GOALS - 4
FOCUS ON CUSTOMER SERVICE - 4
TEAM WORK - 3
SELFCONTROL - 4
ORGANIZE AND ATTENTIVE - 3
INITIATIVE - 3
LEADERSHIP - 3
MANAGING PERSONEL - 3
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Contact: Gửi email or Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|IT Manager||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Desk Supervisor||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Desk Agent||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Food & Beverage Supervisor||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sous Chef (Vietnamese Cuisine)||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|F&B Coordinator||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|F&B Internship - Thực tập sinh||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Training Manager||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Training Manager||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Electrician (Nhân viên Kĩ Thuật điện)||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Experience Agent||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pastry Commis (Nhân viên Bếp bánh)||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Spa Therapist (Nhân viên Spa)||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Executive Housekeeper/Housekeeping Manager||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Housekeeping Supervisor||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Experience Manager (For Local Only)||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Operator (Nhân viên trực Tổng đài)||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Spa Receptionist||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên cứu hộ||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Demi Chef de Partie - Pastry (Ca phó Bếp bánh)||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Ấp Hồ Tràm, Xã Phước Thuận, Huyện Xuyên Mộc, Tỉnh Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu
Điện thoại: +84 254 378 9000