Banquet Manager/Quản lý bộ phận Tiệc
- Hạn nộp: 20/08/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Nam Từ Liêm - Hà Nội
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
• Manage the Banquet operations to obtain maximum profit and maximum guest satisfaction
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
• Co-ordinate the day to day operations of the Banquet floor to obtain maximum profit and maximum guest satisfaction
• Greet function organizers on arrival and ensure that their requests are dealt with
• Ensure all staff are properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
• Ensure that rooms/function space are set-up according to guest expectations and banquet event order. Conduct pre-function meetings with scheduled staff and review all information pertinent to day’s functions. Inspect scheduled function areas/rooms, table set-ups, bar set-ups, buffet tables, receptions and coffee breaks for cleanliness, attractiveness, and proper layout.
• Follow up problems which may arise from event order and room allocations and rectify as soon as possible
• Maintain master file of banquet functions
• Supervise VIP functions as required
• Oversee all service and set ups
• Ensure all equipment requests are fulfilled
• Works with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
• Works with Manager in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 14 days of Annual Leave per year
- Friendly & professional working environment.
- Opportunity to work and develop in an international 5-star hotel
- Social insurance, accident insurance
- Free meals, uniforms, and free parking
- Summer holidays, annual health checks, birthday gifts, Tet bonuses, ...
Yêu cầu công việc
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem solving and training abilities.
- Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
- 3 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Please send your CV (in English) to email: Nộp hồ sơ with the title [HANRH]_Date_[Applied Position]_Full Name
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Phone: 024 2230 1234 / Ext: 7701
- Address: 36 Le Duc Tho, Nam Tu Liem, My Dinh II, Ha Noi.
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 36 Lê Đức Thọ, Mỹ Đình, Quận Từ Liêm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Conveniently located in Hanoi’s fast-emerging business district and close to major sporting and convention sites, the newly renovated Hyatt Regency West Hanoi is a peaceful urban oasis where business travelers and leisure guests can enjoy seamless and relaxing experiences in its modern accommodation, elevated meeting spaces and dynamic culinary venues.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Human Resources Department - Human Resources Secretary