Executive, Player Development
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
Main purpose of the job:
Reporting to Shift Manager, Player Development and the focus of this position is to provide quality customer service for Mass and VIP Customers and keep our guests informed of all promotional events occurring on-site. You are also responsible for the customer database, customers visitation and retention through phone marketing, social media marketing to drive visitation and incremental revenue.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality/casino industry, team members may be required to work varying schedules in order to meet the business needs of HOIANA Casino & Resort.
Duties may include but not limited to:
• Provides the highest level of customer service to recognize and maintain players at the property.
• Maintain and build ongoing relationships with rated players via telephone and other social media Networking.
• Build and enhance existing customer relationships via telephone and written correspondence.
• Assist in promotional events, issue comps based on established guidelines.
• Interact with customers to promote increased play and repeat business.
• Develop and maintain rapport with guests, coworkers, and other departments and respond to customer questions, inquiries, complaints, requests, and needs efficiently.
• Proactively resolve any guest issue that arises, including the coordination of departmental assistance when necessary.
• Maintains thorough knowledge of monthly promotions to accommodate customer inquiries and help spread awareness of ongoing marketing efforts.
• Assist guests with general inquiries.
• Actively develops and maintains guest loyalty and incremental visitation through personal contact such as on-property hosting, off-property entertaining, telemarketing, direct mail, and email using available amenities and promotional opportunities.
• Develops and maintains an active player list within criteria guidelines established for player development executives.
• Proactively seeks out new business, within the sourcing guidelines established for player development executive position, on the casino floor, introducing the benefits of and soliciting enrollment for HOIANA Members’ Club.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable gaming laws and company internal controls, policies and procedures,
• Must be able to maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude always.
• Other duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Prior experience in a similar position strongly preferred.
• Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time and must have exceptional customer relation skills, particularly verbal and written.
• Must be able to work flexible hours.
• Must be computer literate, particularly with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and be able to learn CMS.
• Must be Service oriented or have prior experience in the service industry especially within the airline and tourism industry.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal including Mandarin/Cantonese or Korean or Thai as a second or native language.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||1||07:44 27/05/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|