F&B Executive/ Chuyên viên Ẩm thực (URGENTLY)
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
- Directly responsible for implementing and following the SHG’s culinary standards and overseeing the property’s culinary operations. Responsible for supervising all kitchen functions including food purchasing, Receiving, preparation, Food Storage, HACCP, and maintenance of quality standards; sanitation and cleanliness;
- Support day-to-day Kitchen operations and Culinary team
- Execution of Daily Food Service, Quality, Technique, Portion, Presentation and Food Cost Control
- Track food costs while Managing Vendors to provide Standard Cost-efficient Products
- Estimate Food Consumption and Requisition of Food Purchase
- Standardize Production Recipes to ensure consistent quality
- Ensure that appropriate Sanitation, HACCP, Maintenance and Safety Standards are followed
- Follow up with Ex. Chef to implement and maintain Culinary Excellence Standards
- Coordinate with OR/Ex. Chef/Purchasing/FC to complete the Assigned tasks as Monthly Kitchen Audit, Food Quality check, Supplier Audit/Hygiene Check List and other assignment from BOD of HSG
- Ensures disciplinary and grievance procedures are adhered to and followed.
- Be constantly aware of customers’ expectations, which are adhered to and followed.
- Coordinate with Ex. Chef to monitor all duty schedules in the kitchen operation and review and correct the appearance (condition of uniforms) and grooming of all assigned employees
- Observes on daily basis the overall kitchen work, checks operational standards and difficulties and follow them up with the OR/Ex. Chef and FBD of SHG
- Evaluate the performance of the assigned team and initiate promotions
- Frequently tour through all Kitchens, Stores and other food production facilities ensuring the highest possible hygiene and maintenance standards
- Frequently tour of the dining outlets and related areas to assure the well being of all guests by maintaining a close friendly contact
- Control the food cost by reviewing all store requisitions and direct purchases and minimize wastage
- Ensure HACCP standards are implemented and follow the appropriate hygiene standards as per Municipality requirements at all times
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Entitled to the full mode of the company
• Bonus: KPI performance
• Bonus: Service Charge
• Bonus: • Bonus: Service Charge
• International Insurance
• Pension: as per Vietnamese law
• Seniority allowance
• And other welfare regimes according to the company's regulation
Yêu cầu công việc
- Ability to communicate well in English both verbal and written.
- Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
- Proven track of food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge is an essential.
- Creative, innovative and passionate about food and be committed to work together with the service team to deliver an amazing guest experiences every time.
- Demonstrate energy and enthusiasm at work by being 'hands on' and organized.
- Portray a strong and fair effective leadership style
- Proven ability to work in a multicultural environment and under difficult conditions
- Good understanding of the hotel operation & the local competitors
- Recognizing & understanding differences & trends
- Planning for business & analyses the needs of the operation
- Must be knowledgeable of all of resort’s facilities & services as well as the surrounding areas of resort.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards
- Capable of using solid decision-making skills
- Proven experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests, associates, and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Bấm nút NỘP HỒ SƠ ỨNG TUYỂN để gửi CV
Note: We will contact to the candidates shortlisted
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Đại diện Chủ đầu tư Tài chính- Phú Quốc (Cluster)||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Đại diện Chủ đầu tư phụ trách Kỹ thuật (Đà Nẵng/ Phú Quốc/ Sa Pa)||25/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|