Food & Beverage Manager
Quy mô :
Pham Thi Thanh Thuy 0225 374 2525 / 0948346682 Director of Human Resources
3rd floor, No. 405, HK 10 area, Waterfront City Project, Vinh Niem Ward, Le Chan Dist, Hai Phong City
Mô tả công việc
Food & Beverage Manager
- The Food & Beverage Manager is responding for the overall administration and operation of the Food & Beverage Department to maximize profits, enforce quality standards, maintenance of high staff performance and ensures customer satisfaction;
- To ensure consistency in quality of service provided in all restaurants, bars and banquet meeting the minimum standards of the hotel;
- Reviews action plan and service guidelines every 6 months, and implement accordingly to maximize guest satisfaction;
- Ensure consistency of quality, taste, presentation, temperature of food & beverage served in all restaurants, bars and banquet;
- Ensures strict hygiene practice is strictly implemented, including the cleanliness of all restaurants and bars, personal hygiene standards for all food handlers and participate weekly Hygiene inspection;
- To conduct and attend regular meetings and review the outlet sales activity, costing and expenses, catering sales activity as well as departmental achievements, problems and challenges;
- Review food and beverage cost analysis on a daily basis to maintain in line with budgeted and forecasted figures;
- Plan future business strategy and review ongoing action plan progress;
- Controls casual labour and overtime submitted by Outlet Managers;
- Ensures compliance with minimum training levels (as required by policy) is met;
- Establishes an annual promotion and menu plan with the Executive Chef and Establishes festive season calendar and annual entertainment concept;
- Responsibility include, but are not limited to, performing and coordinating a variety of duties and tasks assigned by the General Manager;
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Social, Health, Unemployment insurance as Vietnamese Law.
- Workmen Compensation.
- Healthcare package (applied depended on level)
- Good working environment
- Company activities & celebration.
- Annual Leave
Yêu cầu công việc
- Certificate in Hotel Management preferred.
- Significant experience in customer-service position, 3 -5 year experience in the same position.
- Experience in Staff Management.
- Excellent skills In Customer Service and Public Relations.
- English: good communication skills.
- Leadership and well organized.
- Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- An authenticated copy of ID card
- An authenticated copy of permanent residence registration (or long-term temporary residence registration)
- Valid health certificate (within 6 months)
- 04 recent photo sized at 3x4cm
- Certifications/employment records relating to the job (Notarized)
- Criminal record (for some particular positions)
Contact: Gửi email
Tel: 0225 3742525
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 3rd floor, No. 405, HK 10 area, Waterfront City Project, Vinh Niem Ward, Le Chan Dist, Hai Phong City
Điện thoại: 0225 374 2525 / 0948346682