Japanese Speciality Chef (Local)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• In charge together with Speciality Japanese Chef to cook Japanese food.
• To prepare goods for kitchen every day.
• To directly cook food as personal speciality.
• To be responsible to Executive Chef and Speciality Japanese Chef, for menu, quantitative and quality of the dishes that the team is in charge of (as initially agreed with Executive Chef, Speciality Japanese Chef).
• To check the compliance with labor regulations of each staff (punctuality, outfits, labor safety, working capacity…)
•.To ensure good hygiene in kitchen area, preserve food exported or used within the day, ensure the compliance of food hygiene safety in the group.
• To report and suggest to Executive Chef and Speciality Japanese Chef, solutions for cost reduction if necessary.
• To preserve tools carefully, use properties of Kitchen reasonably.
• To plan working schedule reasonably.
• To consult Executive Chef, Speciality Japanese Chef with recruiting kitchen staff for the team.
• To directly and timely report to Executive Chef, Speciality Japanese Chef the unusual issies happening in the working shift such as: broken machinery, spoilt food… to be conducted for solution.
• To propose purchase of new products to fulfill guests’ demands.
• To comply environmental policies of the hotel (to classify trash, to conserve resources…)
• Other tasks requested by Executive Chef and Speciality Japanese Chef.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Social, Health, Unemployment insurance as Vietnamese Law.
- Workmen Compensation.
- Healthcare package (applied depended on level)
- Good working environment
- Company activities & celebration.
- Annual Leave
Yêu cầu công việc
-Diploma/ Certificate in Hotel Management is preferred.
- 2 - 3 year experiences in same position
- Good ability in cooking Japanese food.
- Working in 4 star hotel or Japanese restaurant will be an advantage.
- Friendly, patient, proactive, organized and highly responsible.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- An authenticated copy of ID card
- An authenticated copy of permanent residence registration (or long-term temporary residence registration)
- Valid health certificate (within 6 months)
- 04 recent photo sized at 3x4cm
- Certifications/employment records relating to the job (Notarized)
- Criminal record (for some particular positions)
Contact: Gửi email
Tel: 0225 3742525
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Chef De Partie - Japanese Restaurant||16/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|GIÁM SÁT BẾP||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Western Chef De Parties||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Giám sát Tiệc||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|