Legacy Yen Tu MGallery by Sofitel. Accor Hotels - Personal Assistant to GM
Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
This position is responsible for providing high-level secretarial and administrative support to the General Manager, and carry out tasks and requests as instructed. The PA works with minimum supervision and handles confidential matters professionally.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS:
Administrative and coordination
• Manage the General Manager’s diary to co-ordinate meetings/appointments, and to ensure smooth running of such meetings.
• Screen/handle telephone calls, appointments, mails and emails and take action accordingly
• Take minutes at the Executive Committee Meeting
• Coordinate and communicate with various departments and all levels of staff on matters directed by the General Manager
• Prepare and manage correspondences with internal and external parties for General Manager’s signature
• Attend to requests from divisional, corporate or owners offices and facilitate it accordingly
• Attend to residents/patrons’ special requests or complaints that are directed to the General Manager
• Co-ordinate travel arrangements in a highly efficient manner and prepare detailed travel file accordingly
• Ensure approval forms are prepared for the General Manager for signature and approval of the Vice President, Operations, e.g. leave application forms, travel approval forms, expense claims reports, etc.
• Maintain systematic up-to-date filing and tracing systems
• Maintain and update Executive Committee and Department Heads’ personal files kept in the General Manager’s office
• Maintain and update Executive Committee and Department Heads’ leave record
• Maintain and update ‘Manager-On-Duty’ schedule
• Prepare monthly financial data reports
• Maintain confidentiality of sensitive matters/issues
• Manage and upkeep the functionality and cleanliness of the office
• Ensure adequate stock of office stationery
• Maintain a high level of professionalism and project a positive image of the organization.
• Maintain complete knowledge of all F&B services, contents & preparation methods, outlets and hotel services/features.
• Be fully conversant with hotel fire & life safety/emergency procedures
• Attend all briefings, meetings and trainings as assigned by management
• Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times
• Perform other reasonable duties assigned by the assigned by the Management
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and international working environment.
- Care about future career advancements
Yêu cầu công việc
Knowledge and Experience
• Diploma education
• Minimum 3 years of secretarial experience with at least 2 years serving the senior management level
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
• Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
• Good communication and customer contact skills
• Service oriented with an eye for details
• Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
• Self-motivated and energetic
• Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your CV to email: Gửi email
or visit to T&C office - Legacy Yên Tử MGallery by Sofitel - Uong Bi city, Quang Ninh province.
or contact Ms Tâm (in office hour) for further information: 0916 020360
or contact Ms Nhung (in office hour) for further information: 0904046693