Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
Tóm tắt công việc
• As a Florist / Floral Designer the primary responsibility is to create innovative floral décor and lead floral installation for the hotel lobby, Guest Rooms, Restaurants, Spa and other public areas. Have a good coordination with the housekeeping and as well as other department like Front office, F&B Service in order to cater to their floral requirements.
• Also knowledge about a wide range of floral designs, flowers, foliage along with their seasonal availability and how long they will stay fresh. All designs and duties are to be performed in accordance with housekeeping department standard operational policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
Yêu cầu và trách nhiệm công viêc:
• Able to create visually appealing flower arrangements for hotels daily requirements.
• Able to provide specialized design and floral expertise to plan, design and create floral arrangements for all events in the hotel eg: Weeding, Engagement, product launch etc.
• Able to preparing bouquets for guests, lobby centre pieces and other flower arrangement as per request or memo from both housekeeping and other departments.
• Assist with loading or unloading of flowers and props from vehicles as and when required.
• Ensure that all designs meet hotels standards and meet or exceed guests expectations.
• Ensure that all floral arrangements are within the allocated budget and deadlines are met for both hotels requirements and guest orders.
• Ensure proper communication of project status, time lines and delivery information to guests, bookers, organizers and other departments.
• All floral orders are updated on the register or sheets and appropriate sign off to be taken from guest or other departments.
• Billing / voucher to be done for all guest orders, events and charges to be posted to the appropriate guest or banquet folio.
• Responsible for preparing floral containers, required props, floral foams and floral carts for storage, refrigeration and delivery.
• Responsible for creating new floral recipes or floral designs.
• Responsible for ordering flowers, floral products and monitor their arrivals with the vendors.
• Responsible for coordination with flower and floral products vendors.
• Responsible to monitor par stocks and make required requisitions.
• Responsible for Sorting, organizing, cleaning and restock all supplies.
• Responsible to water and maintain all in-house plants and floral decorations.
• Ensure good relations with internal departments, clients and vendors to resolve issues.
• Monitor all flower vase inventory and counts for breakage or loss
• Expedite reorder and new inventory for flower vase, floral foams as and when needed.
• Maintain photos of all variety of floral arrangements done as a sample or catalogue for the guests.
• Assign projects and lead crews in floral production on-site, maximizing employee talents and available resources.
• Stay up to date and current in design trends, floral techniques, props and other products.
• Any other duties and tasks in the area assigned by the manager or supervisor.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Lương Thưởng Hấp dẫn
Đầy đủ quyền lợi theo luật lao động Việt Nam
Yêu cầu công việc
2. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/ TRÌNH ĐỘ CHUYÊN MÔN
Required Skills – Kỹ năng yêu cầu
• Advanced knowledge of fresh floral product and design technique.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Flexibility, punctuality, team work and Cleanliness.
• Ready to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
Qualifications –Bằng cấp
• High school diploma or 2 year degree in Floral Design or related field. Basic computer knowledge.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Bản CV ứng viên ghi rõ quá trình làm việc trước đó.