Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Quy mô :
Phòng Nhân Sự +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 433. Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
- Assists the Executive Housekeeper in the smooth and efficient running of the Housekeeping department, ensuring that all the policies and procedures outlined in the Departmental Operations Manual are strictly adhered to.
- Assists in the preparation and updating of the Housekeeping Departmental Operations Manual.
- Prepares monthly activity reports.
- Coordinates and maintains equipment maintenance reports and records.
- Ensures Housekeeping Team Leaders and Attendants deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- Ensures Housekeeping Team Leaders and Attendants also provide excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Assists the Executive Housekeeper to maximise associate productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- Assists Executive Housekeeper to ensure that Housekeeping operates with the lowest possible cost structure while also delivering on the brand promise to the guest, proactively managing costs based on key performance indicators.
- Ensures all relevant hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- Conducts inventory of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, printing and stationary for the rooms, linen, etc and report to the Executive Housekeeper.
- Informs the Executive Housekeeper to requisite for supplies as required for Housekeeping.
- Reports any pest-control issues to the Executive Housekeeper.
- Conducts regular inspections of rooms, ensuring standards of cleanliness is maintained at all times.
- Ensures no defect or dirty rooms are sold to a guest.
- Ensures the proper handling and control of lost and found items.
- Ensures all daily arrival V.I.P. rooms, special request rooms, and long stay guest rooms are prepared with the appropriate welcome and other amenities.
- Works closely with the Front Office and Engineering Departments to block rooms as necessary for maintenance.
- Ensures all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
- Ensures Housekeeping Team Leaders and Attendants work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments.
- Assists in the recruitment and selection of all Housekeeping associates. To follow hotel guidelines when recruiting and use a competency-based approach to select associates.
- Assists the Executive Housekeeper to plan and implement effective learning programmes for all Housekeeping Team Leaders and Attendants.
- Supports Departmental Trainers through ongoing feedback and assistance at monthly meetings.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training & Development
- Accommodation - Hoiana Staff Village
- Annual leave
- Heath checkup
- Employee shuttle bus service
Yêu cầu công việc
- Familiar with the policy and procedure of Housekeeping
- Familiar with each kind of room type and hotel service facilities.
- Proven or demonstrated management abilities, taking initiative, leadership, problem solving, decision making, prioritizing, delegating, training and developing subordinates, producing results, (results-oriented), goal setting.
- Housekeeping Supervisor (minimum 3 years)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Chef De Partie - Asia||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Director of F&B||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Outlet Team Leader||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Public Attendant||15/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef de Cuisine||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Human Resources||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef De Partie||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Recreation Manager||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Revenue Management||28/02/2020||30 - 40 triệu|
|Information Technology Officer||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior AC Technician||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Carpenter||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Engineer||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Manager (Duty Manager)||28/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Executive Housekeeper||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Outlet Manager||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Waiter / Waitress||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assisstant Chief Concierge||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Night Manager||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Executive Sous Chef||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Talent & Culture Manager||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef De Partie - Western||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Demi Chef De Partie||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Stewarding Team Leader||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Concierge||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Room Attendant||15/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Service Centre||18/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Điện thoại: +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 433.