Coordinator, Transportation (Limousine Service)
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
Reporting to Transport Supervisor/Assistant Manager/Manager, VIP Services and the focus of this position is to enable an efficient day to day operations by supporting the Transport Supervisor and Drivers through route staffing, training, information gathering, absentee coverage, and communication.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality/casino industry, team members may be required to work varying schedules in order to meet the business needs of HOIANA Casino & Resort.
Duties may include but not limited to:
• Plan and execute daily route planning & preparation, daily task assignments to drivers, route efficiency, and planning for the next day assignments.
• Monitor VIP pick up and drop off progress throughout the shift and effect changes appropriately.
• Communicate with limousine and shuttle bus drivers to ensure constant status and location with multi-line phone systems.
• Ensure safety and security procedures are understood and followed.
• Assist Transport Supervisor in the Driver’s check in and check out of vehicles.
• Provide phone coverage, including calls from drivers, VIP Services and other route related inquiries. Provide backup coverage for vacant routes, absences as needed.
• Prioritize guest reservations. Ensure our highest rated guests have priority.
• Maintain accurate records of all transportation activities in the department.
• Other duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Professional and multi-cultural working environment.
•Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry.
• Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Must process a valid and current local driving license.
• Prior experience in a similar position strongly preferred.
• Must be able to work flexible hours.
• Computer software including email, word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Able to read and interpret transportation policies and prepare and present oral and written reports.
• Assist and provide direction to the employees as it relates to personnel issues and concerns.
• Minimum High school diploma or equivalent.