Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Assistant Training Manager to manage the hotel’s training function, including developing a complement of qualified departmental trainers and establishes a hotel system for generating training data and evaluating results, focusing on English Training activities plan.
- Deliver New Staff Orientation.
- Analyze yearly skills training and career development needs.
- Analyze performance deficiencies.
- Design program evaluation instruments.
- Assist training manager to develop skills training and career development programs and activities.
- Evaluate and selects external resources and programs.
- Organize and coordinate management, supervisory and interpersonal skills training sessions.
- Facilitate organizational development workshops.
- Schedule training activities and facilities.
- Organize Departmental Trainer Team Activities
- Assist/advise department heads in their on-the-job training programs.
- Implement and monitor management trainee programs.
- Coordinate and monitor career development activities.
- Plan, administer and supervise new associate’s orientation programs.
- Train, develop and evaluate subordinates.
- Disseminate information on self-development options and opportunities.
- Maintain and control library (books, periodicals, AV equipment and training materials).
- Coordinate Wyndham Hotel Group Training Workshop.
- Prepare monthly reports relative to training.
- Prepare and monitor training budgets to ensure good cost control
- Administer and maintain documentation and records for all training related activities.
- Perform other duty and responsibilities as necessary from time to time.
- Ensure that all associates comply with the grooming and uniform standards.
- Keep record and purchase training materials as required.
- Comply with all Corporate and Hotel Standards and Procedures.
- Manage the administration of trainees and apprentices on the property.
- Prepare daily/ weekly/ monthly/ yearly English training plan and activities.
- Monitor, develop and conduct the English training activities/ Club on the property.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Assist to design, produce and implement training programs to meet specific department/hotel needs where applicable.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Competitive salary
• Service charge (after Resort opens)
• Duty meals
• Transportation return Nha Trang to Cam Ranh
• Accommodation provided in KN Paradise for non-local employees (subject to availability)
• Discounted accommodation in 9,200 Hotels and Resorts worldwide
• Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance
• Annual bonus (paid before Tet Holiday)
• Annual salary review
• Employee rewards program for excellence in service to guest and to colleagues
Yêu cầu công việc
Abilities / Key Competencies / Skills:
- Must be able to fluently speak, read, write and understand in English and Vietnamese.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good writing and presentation skills.
- Preferable to graphic (Photoshop)
Education / Certificates / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Education or English.
- Prior experience in training is required or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Email: info @ wyndhamgrandcamranh.com
Wyndham Grand KN Paradise Cam Ranh c / - KN Cam Ranh Co. Ltd., Long Beach, Cam Ranh Peninsula, Cam Nghia Ward, Khanh Hoa Province, 650000, Vietnam
Khách sạn Wyndham Grand KN Paradise Cam Ranh, Bãi Dài, P. Cam Ranh, Tp. Cam Nghĩa, Khánh Hòa, Viet Nam.