Engineering Coordinator - Thư Ký Bộ Phận Kỹ Thuật
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
1) Observing hotel rules and regulations.
2) Keeping the working place clean and tidy
3) Endeavoring to show goodwill and good responsibility over working and creating good atmosphere with other fellow workers.
4) Keeping secret all information related to the company
5) Directly reporting to Chief Engineer regarding administration / personnel matters occur in the department. Generally, Chief Engineer Secretary’s responsibilities include the tasks as follows:
- Taking care all kind of correspondences in the department (writing letters, faxes, memo, e-mail...).
- Managing filing of the office
- Making weekly, monthly reports (energy consumption reports and other calculation reports).
- Placing roster / scheduling time attendants and making attendant reports for all staff for salary calculation purpose.
- Monitoring all kind of leaves for all engineering staff (annual leaves, sick leave…etc…).
- Keeping stock of stationery needed for the department use.
- Contacting hotel guests, outside contractors, other guests of Chief Engineer (over phone calls or in person) for work order requests resolving and materials / services that suppliers / outside contractors supplied to the department.
- Daily attending all kind of administration works (dealing with correspondences, monthly and weekly reports, attendant reports, leaves monitoring and phone calls…) in the department office.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Housing, uniform, meal and transportation are provide by resort
• Rest & Relaxation Allowance per 3 months: 2 million
• Bao Viet Health insurance
• 24/7 Accident Insurance
• Relocation Assistance
Yêu cầu công việc
- Certificate/ Diploma or higher education qualification / equivalent in engineering or related field, and two to four years of experience in a hospitality industry.
- Communication skills are utilised a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Email apply: Gửi email
Phone: 02973 97 8888/ 0919 290 709 (Human Resources)
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Waiter/ Waitress - Nhân viên Phục Vụ Nhà Hàng||28/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|