Recreation Manager - Trưởng bộ phận giải trí
Quy mô :
HR Department 0258 3 728 222; Ext: 625 Recruitment team
Ninh Vân - Ninh Hòa - Khánh Hòa
Mô tả công việc
The Experience Manager is responsible in overlooking and supervising the daily operations at the Experience Center, and administration work, making sure that the program and activities are followed, providing experiences and activities of the highest standards, guiding excursions to mainland and out in the sea, maintaining the safety of the guests.
He/ She in the day-to-day running of the Experience Center setting, including mealtimes and domestic duties.
• Overlook and supervise the daily operations at the Experience Center
• Be available for any host issue
• Plan and organise for all activities and guides
• Lead as example for the hosts
• Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically, and within the parameters of local law.
• Develop new techniques of service towards maximum guest satisfaction at minimum operating costs.
• Develop and maintain effective communications between all operating Teams.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
• Able to deal effectively with guests in a resort environment.
• Promote spa treatments, FnB activities and activities held at the “Sub Club”.
• Contributes to the morale and team spirit of the resort by maintaining effective relationships with colleagues.
• Performs additional duties as directed by supervisors.
• Makes appropriate suggestions and recommendations to the management for the general improvement of the resort.
• Is fully conversant with all health and safety, fires and emergency procedures.
• Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and body language.
• Is polite and professional in any situation where the image or reputation of the hotel is represented.
• Attends meetings and training as required by the management
• Recommend improvement on services and increasing revenue, etc. in relation to Experience Team.
• Perform any assignment as delegated by the General Manager, Operation Manager,
• Handle emergency cases according to the established policies & procedures, e.g. security and medical care, etc., when required.
• Be familiar and able to use the computer
• Office duties as per our check lists, cleaning and maintaining of Office area, all the material, Hiking trails and Beach and all the pertinent areas of the Resort.
• Assist with Children’s activities.
• Work flexible hours and days as required by the operation.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Working in the world-famous IHG Group in Hospitality and Resort.
· Support meals and accommodation (priority given for employees who are not from Khanh Hoa province and the specific requirements of the job)
· Be legally entitled to join Bao Viet insurance upon receiving the job and other insurance under the labor law
· Annual salary increase
· At least 2-month year-end bonus, monthly service charge (minimum 1,5 mil VND)
· Holidays bonus: National Day (2 September), Reunification Day (30 April), International Workers’ Day (1 May), etc.
· Gifts and paid leave on your birthday.
· Monthly, quarterly and yearly reward for best employees
· Rewards and support from Trade Union
· Makeup allowance for female employees every quarter.
· Opportunities for professional and foreign languages training
· Friendly working environment, high chance of getting a promotion
Enjoy the fresh and peaceful atmosphere of the nature, which is very good for your health
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good English
- In possess of International Guiding Licence
- Sportive and active person
- Good in guest relation
- Good organisational skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Recreation Manager - Trưởng bộ phận giải trí||30/03/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Nhân viên pha chế - Bartender||31/12/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Japanese - Korean Butler /GEM - Guest Services Officer||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Vietnamese Sous Chef||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên bảo trì - điện lạnh||31/03/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Nhân viên Buồng||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Ninh Vân - Ninh Hòa - Khánh Hòa
Điện thoại: 0258 3 728 222; Ext: 625