EAM Food & Beverage or Director of Food & Beverage
Quy mô :
P/A B7 giảng võ, Ba Đình, Hanoi, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for the management and achievement of profit for all food and beverage operations in the hotel including restaurants, bars, kitchen operations, catering and banquet operations. Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- Oversee the management of restaurants, bars and outlets.
- Oversee the management of the kitchen operations.
- Oversee the management of catering operations.
- Oversee the management of banquet operations.
- Manage staff within the hotel’s organization structure and human resource and hotel policies.
- Communicate regularly with food and beverage staff and conduct effective staff briefings.
- Provide a professional, advisory and executive support service to the General Manager to assist in meeting strategic goals.
- Establish systems which monitor the achievement of departmental goals.
- Ensure compliance with business operations and hospitality laws.
- Work with sales to manage the development of new products and services.
- Develop quality management systems.
- With Purchasing Manager, develop and monitor the implementation of purchasing procedures.
- Manage the delivery of high quality service to guests.
- Access and use Food and Beverage computer programs.
- Achieve budgeted revenues, prepare monthly forecast, monitor and control food, beverage and labor costs, and maximize profitability within all areas of the food and beverage department. Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans that support the overall objectives of the hotel.
- Ensure all staff is properly trained on quality and service standards and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
- Work with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs.
- Work with Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
- Complete the other tasks and jobs which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good Communication and writing skills
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, culinary arts, or related field.
- 5 years related experience, including management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: B7 giảng võ, Ba Đình, Hanoi, Vietnam