Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Prepare and present a broad array of cakes, pastries, desserts, cakes, petits fours which meet customer expectations. Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- Prepare and present baked pastries including the preparation of:
- Baked pastries
- Handling and storage of commodities
- Chou pastry dishes
- Gateau pithiviers
- Bake and fill a variety of sweet pate dishes
- Savoury products from chou short and puff
- Prepare and present yeast raised pastries including the preparation of:
- Danish pastries
- Savarins and babas
- Prepare and present afternoon tea items including:
- Those suitable to be served for afternoon tea in a hotel
- Flans and pies
- Prepare and present desserts including:
- Frozen desserts
- Hot desserts
- Cold desserts
- Specialty desserts
- Prepare and present gateaux, tortes and cakes including:
- Traditional gateaux, torten and cakes
- Finish and decorate them
- Prepare for service and serve them to guests
- Design, prepare, cover and decorate cakes for festive occasions
- Prepare a range of cheesecakes
- Prepare marzipan work:
- Prepare modeling marzipan
- Prepare a range of molded flowers and figures
- Manipulate marzipan to cover cakes
- Prepare Petits Fours:
- Prepare a range of petits fours secs
- Prepare a range of petits fours glaces
- Maintain hygienic standards and practices.
- Maintain a hygienic kitchen.
- Clean the kitchen and equipment.
- Maintain personal hygiene.
- Work with Executive Chef in manpower planning and management needs.
- Work with Executive Chef in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
- Complete the other tasks and jobs which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Alcohol awareness certification and / or food service permit or valid health / food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Pastry & Baking or Culinary Skills or related field.
- 5-year experience as a chef including at least 2 years in supervisory capacity or an equivalent combination of education and culinary / kitchen operations experience with specialized training in pastry.