Assistant Housekeeping Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• The prime objective is to achieve the highest possible level of satisfaction amongst guests and consistency, efficiency and politeness amongst the members of staff.
• Careful and selective hiring of new staff members to guarantee a good working environment and high standard of service.
• To be cost conscious, without creating discomfort to the guests.
• Housekeeper has to be thoroughly familiar with the Hotel’s Policy and Procedure, “Knowing Your Product” booklet, Fire & Emergency Manual as well as Employee’s Handbook (House Rule).
• To assist in the preparation of the Department Budget.
• To ensure that the department's operational budget is in line and costs are strictly controlled.
• To constantly strive to please all guests that he may come into contact with during his work hours.
• To ensure through effective supervision that all services offered in the Housekeeping Department are available and carried out with the utmost efficiency and courtesy at all times.
• To liaise with the Laundry and Engineering Departments to ensure the smooth flow of linen supplies and repair work.
• To make recommendation to management for modernization of equipment, cleaning methods and the set-ups of guest supplies.
• To liaise with the hotel's contracted companies for pest control to ensure an effective programmed is constituted and maintained.
• To ensure that all V.I.P.'s, rooms are checked prior to the arrival of the guest for 100% readiness.
• To ensure that all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations are strictly enforced by the employees.
• To ensure proper arrangement and maintenance of flowers and plants. in the guest rooms and Public Areas.
• To keep informed of the housekeeping standards of competitor hotels.
• To assist as necessary in providing uniforms and decorations for special theme parties -and other promotions.
• To ensure proper requisitioning and controlling of supplies.
• To ensure proper assignments of work to Housekeeping employees.
• To ensure effective control of linen (i.e. receiving, recording, storage, etc.).
• To attend the meeting and briefings laid down by the hotel management.
• To respond to any changes in the Housekeeping function as dictated by the industry, company or hotel.
• If required, to assure the functions and responsibilities of the Manager on Duty in accordance with the hotel's Manager on Duty roster.
• Reinvestigates complaints and takes corrective measures.
• Checking, reporting and ensuring Emergency and safety hazards are removed, handled and reported for remedial action.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- International working environment
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- Birthday benefit
- Special room rate as per Melia Hotels International policy
Yêu cầu công việc
LANGUAGES: Good level of English
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE: Labor Law, Tax Information, Social Insurance
WORK EXPERIENCE IN OTHER COMPANIES: 01 year in a similar position in large hotels or international companies
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Contact: Gửi email or Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Concierge Agent||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|IT Officer||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|IT Manager||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Desk Supervisor||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef de partie||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|German, Japanese, Korean Trainee||30/04/2020||3 - 5 triệu|
|Assistant Training Manager||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Training Manager||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Training Supervisor||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Outlet Manager||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|