Room Attendant (Housekeeping)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Clean guest rooms and/or suites in a timely and thorough manner to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Clean and maintain guest rooms, guest corridors, linen rooms and cupboards according to set standards and procedures.
- Replenish guest supplies.
- Ensure guest services specified by superiors and guests requests are promptly and courteously met.
- Report damage or malfunction in hotel rooms to superior.
- Maintain equipment in proper state of cleanliness and repair.
- Maintain a section room report.
- Maintain a daily room checklist.
- Meet with superior and takes on daily assigned tasks.
- Report and submits lost and found articles to superior immediately.
- Report guest complaints to superior immediately.
- Report unusual behavior/activities on floors to supervisor.
- Record room status in allocated section accurately.
- Comply with hotel’s health, safety and hygiene policy.
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
- Create and maintains floral arrangements.
- Carry out valet services when required including delivery of linen or processing laundry orders.
- Complete other tasks which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Primary Education or equivalent.
- Some housekeeping experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Information Technology Manager (IT Manager)||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Engineer||11/01/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Engineering Supervisor||12/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Chief Engineer||12/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Electrical Supervisor||12/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Electrical Technician||12/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Air-Condition Technician||12/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Maintenance Engineer||12/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Audio Visual Technician||12/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|