Quy mô :
HR Department NA NA
B7 Giảng Võ, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for receiving and ensuring correct delivery of guest’s luggage to and from rooms, airport and cars and assists all guests with inquiries and requests. The Bellman perform various errands related to guest’s needs, comfort and satisfaction.
- Assist with heavy packages, coats, suitcase, etc. being alert to give assistance courteously and quickly, before having to be asked
- Maintain a willingness to please attitude and give undivided attention to any approaching guest
- Adhere to guest checking in and checking out procedures pertaining to baggage handling
- Welcome guests at the main entrance, offering the greeting appropriate to the time of day taking particular note of repeat guests and Wyndham Reward members
- Assist arriving and departing guests by opening and closing car and taxi doors
- Guide the guest to the Front Desk and wait behind the guest during the check-in. Keep eyes on the Guest Service Agent who provides the signal for you to step forward and receive the room and rooming booklet from the Guest Service Agent. Without delay, escort the guests accordingly.
- Be familiar with the layout of the hotel and memorize the preferred route for escorting guests
- Room the guest in accordance with hotel standards
- Be familiar with the lift workings and emergency stairs
- Provide information to guests about the hotel facilities and services
- Provide guest services and guidance
- Learn and utilize names of guests, especially repeat and long staying guests and routinely greet guests as they pass through the lobby, remaining alert to situations where he can be of assistance to guests
- Keep the lobby clean and tidy, informing the Concierge Supervisor or Bell Captain if it needs major cleaning
- Maintain a well groomed hair style and wear clean, shiny well polished shoes and a neat uniform while on duty
- Help other employees in department, replacing them temporarily when necessary
- Keep the baggage room clean and in order before going off duty on each shift
- Upon arrival of newspaper, prepare them and deliver them to guest rooms as assigned by the Bell Captain
- Use the Duty Log to document matters of importance
- Operate Communicates equipment
- Arrange transport and coordinate luggage
- Manage the key system securely
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Basic English spoken.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- High School or Vocational Certification in Hotel Management, Business Administration or related field.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Food & Beverage Attendant - Chinese & French Restaurant||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pool Attendant - Nhân Viên Cứu Hộ Bể Bơi||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: B7 Giảng Võ, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Điện thoại: NA