Call Center Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Answer incoming phone calls primarily from external callers in a timely and professional manner that reflects highly on the hotel and brand.
- Process all incoming and outgoing calls accurately and courteously.
- Record and controls accurately wake up calls.
- Page guests in co-operation with concerned departments.
- Record all entries on traffic sheets.
- Assist guests with international calls and directory queries.
- Call guests by name whenever possible.
- Page staff member when requested.
- Abide by principles of guest privacy.
- Handle guests’ needs or requests and reports complaints to the Call Center Manager.
- Report on logbook daily.
- Bill call costs.
- Aware of local telephone listings and frequently dialed numbers.
- Strictly abides by standards policies and procedures governing cases of emergency such as fire, bomb scare and other critical situations.
- Advise defects on switchboard equipment to Manager.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Attend to all guest queries and requests promptly.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the Hotel’s fire, life and safety system.
- Maintain detailed knowledge on the Emergency Response Team and workings of the telephone room in this regard.
- Maintain Hotel Information.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System.
- Fluent in English.
- Second foreign language is preferred.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- High School or Vocational Certification in Hotel Management, Business Administration, English or related field.
- 1 year experience in customer service or switchboard operator.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Food & Beverage Attendant - Chinese & French Restaurant||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pool Attendant - Nhân Viên Cứu Hộ Bể Bơi||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|