Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Sales and/or direct supervisors, and adhering to policies and procedures as meted out by the designated hotels. Provide a co-ordination and administrative service for the hotel sales team to assist with revenue generation of the hotel.
- Prepare all administration documents required by the Hotel sales team.
- Attend to telephone, fax, email enquiries in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate all familiarizations and site inspections as required.
- Attend to all sales department mail and maintain a correspondence data base.
- Assist with direct mail campaigns.
- Statistical collation on behalf of state (weekly).
- Maintain filing systems (manual and electronic).
- Maintenance and management of data base.
- Assist with promotions and familiarizations where requested.
- Organize Trade shows, functions and exhibitions where applicable and advised by Superiors.
- Assist with compilation of annual budgets, business plan and regular action plans.
- Assist with tender submissions.
- Work with other Wyndham properties and assist superiors including regional sales personnel to sell their properties.
- Stock control of collateral.
- Execute advertising/creative briefs in a timely manner.
- Create artwork and have collateral input for flyers for direct mail purposes & assist with promotional activities for rooms & conference.
- Maintain and update promotional flyers.
- Maintain stock of printed material.
- Co-ordinate and maintain supply of corporate gifts and promotional items.
- Assist with the preparation of new products and services.
- Assist with the planning and development of promotional strategies and marketing plans for the hotel.
- Distribute sales leads.
- Work in line with business needs.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, associates and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Possesses work ethics that exude the ability to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Possesses work ethics that exude the setting of high performance standards and pursues aggressive goals.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Property Management System.
- Good writing skills.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Sales & Marketing, Hotel Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- 1 year related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Sales Coordinator||30/10/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|FLC Hotels and Resorts - Sales Manager (chuyên Corp/Mice)||26/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Quản lý Kinh doanh tại Resort||15/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sale Admin, TA & OTA||30/10/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Sales Executive (TA & Cooperate)||26/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Marketing Officer||23/02/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Relation / Chăm sóc khách hàng||23/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Graphic Designer||23/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chuyên Viên Sales Banquet||23/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Travel Agent Sales Coordinator||23/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Sales & Marketing||23/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|