Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Design, implement, and maintain hotel’s sales and marketing collaterals based on the brand guideline provided to the hotel and the instructions from Marketing Communications Manager.
- Design Sales and Marketing collaterals for the property on the following items based on the given graphic guidelines
- Hotel’s marketing collateral (fliers, posters, tickets, coupons, signage) items as requested through the Manager of Marketing Communications, relating to all areas of the Hotel.
- Hotel Stationary including but not limited to name card, fact sheet.
- Hotel’s F&B menus, as and when requested by F&B dept.
- Other creative work that requires visuals and graphics, regardless of what form it is in.
- To work on Hotel’s advertisement creative in accordance with the Hotel’s guidelines and image, as requested by Marketing Communications Manager.
- Take pictures and keep in file for hotel main events as VIP Guests, Associates’ Activities, Custom’s Activities.
- To complete work assignments in the most creative way possible, in a timely manner.
- To copy and create an easy storage place (whether online or in a CDROM) of required artworks
- To liaise with printing suppliers with regard to the follow up of collateral printing, as and when required by Marketing Communications Manager.
- To be on hand to photograph VIPs and events at the Hotel, as and when required by Marketing Communications Manager.
- Administration of computer, printer and photography supplies.
- Arrange and store in organized order forworking files
- Maintain the library of these CDROMs.
- Perform Ad Hoc projects when deemed appropriate by Marketing Communications Manager.
- Work with WHG Regional Brand Marketing team is needed and requested.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, associates and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Proficient in the use of Photoshop and design software.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Good understanding and communication abilities.
- Basic English communication ability.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Artist, Design or related project.
- 1 year related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Public Area Attendant||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Room Attendant||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Supervisor||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Manager||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Manager (Reception/Front Office Team)||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân Viên An Ninh (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Security Officer (Start after Tet Holiday)||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bellman (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Call Center Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Tạp Vụ (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Steward (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Cashier - All Outlets (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|