Sales Executive (Start after Tet Holiday)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Sales, and adhering to policies and procedures as meted out by the designated hotels. Participate in sales activities and events and assist Sales Manager in successful achievement of budget in forecasted room revenues in accommodation and other revenue generation areas.
- Work with Sales Manager plan sales strategy and implement tactics to achieve budget.
- Sell all facets of the hotel and cross sell other Wyndham Hotels Group properties.
- Establish new business and maintain existing business accounts through the preparation and execution of action plans.
- Convert sales leads.
- Handle accounts/prospects jointly with senior positions.
- Solicit and close business according to established parameters.
- Conduct familiarizations and site inspections.
- Maintain a regular sales call pattern.
- Monitor competitive set and communicate tactical changes to Manager.
- Attend regular meetings.
- Entertain prospects and existing key accounts with the view to sustain business and generate further sales.
- Report as required on sales activities and successes.
- Participate in conducting client interviews.
- Maintain regular contract with the Wyndham regional network of hotels and reservation center.
- Monitor competitor activities.
- Build profile in market place.
- Assesses sales and marketing data.
- Assist Sales Manager with collateral distribution and direct mail campaigns.
- Develop and maintain contact with business generators, meeting and convention planners, visitors/Convention Bureau travel agents, tour operators, airlines, corporate accounts, Government Departments and other producers closely allied to Hotel Business.
- Work in line with business requirements.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, associates and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Possesses work ethics that exude the ability to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Possesses work ethics that exude the setting of high performance standards and pursues aggressive goals.
- Persuasion skill
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Property Management System.
- Good writing skills.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Sales & Marketing, Hotel Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- 1 year related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|E-Commerce Manager||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Manager (Reception/Front Office Team)||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân Viên An Ninh (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Security Officer (Start after Tet Holiday)||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bellman (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Call Center Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Tạp Vụ (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Steward (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Cashier - All Outlets (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|