Sales Manager (Corporate/Leisure/Japanese/Korean)
Quy mô :
P/A B7 giảng võ, Ba Đình, Hanoi, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Sales, and adhering to policies and procedures as meted out by the designated hotels. To manage sales activities and events in line with the annual sales and marketing plan and to achieve/exceed budget and sales strategy for your hotel.
- Monitor competitors activities and assists in marketing intelligence.
- Refer sales leads to appropriate personnel within the Wyndham Hotels Group.
- Sells to new, existing and prospective customers considering goals set forth in the sales strategy, negotiating optimum rate for the benefit of the business.
- Service existing business through management of account bases.
- Sell all facets of the hotel.
- Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls, meeting with principals of target market.
- Provide direction on, and conducts market research and analysis.
- Develop and maintains contact with business generators, meeting and convention planners, visitors/convention bureau, travel agents, tour operators, airlines, corporate accounts, Government Departments and other producers closely allied to Hotel business.
- Build profile within local market place through attendance at various events and local market place.
- Plan and conduct familiarization tours and site inspections.
- Travel when required to promote the hotel and develop potential business.
- Monitor existing business and inputs into sales strategy meetings to maximize business.
- Grow existing business and establishes and pursues leads which will develop business.
- Interface with operations on a timely basis.
- Initiate and prepares tenders for business.
- Assesse sales and marketing data.
- Assist with the preparation of new products and services.
- Assist in the evaluation of sales and marketing activities.
- Analyze sales mix and likely impact on hotel goals.
- Implement direction from Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Collateral input.
- Execute advertising/creative briefs in a timely manner.
- Work with superior on manpower planning and management needs.
- Work with superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, associates and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Possesses work ethics that exude the ability to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Possesses work ethics that exude the setting of high performance standards and pursues aggressive goals.
- Persuasion skill
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Property Management System.
- Good writing skills.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Hotel Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- 2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: B7 giảng võ, Ba Đình, Hanoi, Vietnam