Public Area Supervisor
- Hạn nộp: 30/07/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Đà Nẵng, Quảng Nam
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Assists the Housekeeping Manager in the smooth and efficient running of the Housekeeping department, ensuring that all the policies and procedures outlined in the Departmental Operations Manual are strictly adhered to.
- Logs daily events in Supervisor’s Logbook and follow-up on information reported by the other Supervisors daily.
- Raises job order to Engineering department for repair and maintenance work.
- Ensures Housekeeping Attendants also provide excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Ensures Rooms Division meets the Hotel’s targets in the areas of Guest Satisfaction Survey and Customer Audits.
- Works with Assistant Manager - Housekeeping to prepare weekly work schedules, making sure that they reflect business needs and other key performance indicators.
- Assigns duties and responsibilities to Housekeeping Attendants.
- Conducts checks on works done by Housekeeping Attendants.
- Reports adverse guest comments.
- Reports lost and damaged items.
- Reports and follow-up on repair and maintenance work.
- Conducts checks on Public Areas, F&B outlets, offices, toilets and car park.
- Conducts checks on works carried out by Contractors.
- Ensures function rooms and toilets are clean before commencement of function.
- Ensures scheduled periodic works are carried out.
- Liaises closely with Florists regarding floral arrangement in the hotel.
- Performs pre-setup for V.I.P. arrivals.
- Ensures the punctuality and appearance of all Housekeeping Attendants, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.
- Develops the skills and effectiveness of all Housekeeping Attendants through the appropriate learning.
- Ensures Housekeeping Attendants have a complete understanding of and adhere to associate rules and regulations.
- Ensures Attendants follow all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
- Ensures the standards as stated in the Operations Manual are maintained by Housekeeping Attendants.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training & Development
- Accommodation - Hoiana Staff Village
- Annual leave
- Heath checkup
- Employee shuttle bus service
Yêu cầu công việc
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language of English used in the workplace.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Minimum 12 months of prior experience as a supervisor, required.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
- +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 586079
Situated in Quang Nam Province about one hour’s drive from Danang, Hoiana Hotels offers fantastic opportunities and attractive packages for professionals at every level across four hotel brands: Rosewood Hoi An Showcasing an exquisite sense of place, ultra-luxury Rosewood Hoiana features beautifully designed and appointed guestrooms and villas, superb wellness and recreational facilities, and memorable dining experiences. KHOS Hoiana Sleek, stylish and elegant, KHOS Hoiana blends connectivity and social gathering in contemporary living and event spaces with stunning sea views. New World Hoiana Hotel & Residences New World Hoiana Hotel & Residences offers supremely comfortable rooms and suites, state-of-the-art facilities and unforgettably warm and genuine service. Hoiana Hotel & Suites Premium in every aspect, our all-suite accommodations offer ocean views, creating restful, indulgent stays that pair perfectly with exciting resort entertainment. Take the next step in your career and be part of Vietnam’s most vibrant beachfront destination!