Quy mô :
Pham Thi Thanh Thuy 0225 374 2525 / 0948346682 Director of Human Resources
3rd floor, No. 405, HK 10 area, Waterfront City Project, Vinh Niem Ward, Le Chan Dist, Hai Phong City
Mô tả công việc
• Identifying the training needs of the hotel.
• Plan, manage and track all training in the hotel.
• Preparing all training materials and documents for training class.
• Coordinate for room arrangement, coffee break and ensure training room is ready before class starting.
• Conduct Orientation, Brand Service Programs and other Soft Skills Programs.
• Follow up Personal Training Competencies List and Employee Orientation Check List.
• Update Training Attendance Records correctly which include Departmental Training (On The Job Training).
• Design attractive training activity board and update regularly.
• Support departmental trainers, and coordinate training delivered by department trainees.
• Observe Daily Training and Departmental Training and submit the weekly report to Director of Human Resources.
• Prepare Training Monthly Report to Director of Human Resources.
• Proper filling Employee Development Journey file.
• To assist Human Resources Department in organizing Staff Activities and undertake other tasks as agreed with Director of Human Resources.
* To perform other tasks assigned by Director of Human Resources.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Social, Health, Unemployment insurance as Vietnamese Law.
- Workmen Compensation.
- Healthcare package (applied depended on level)
- Good working environment
- Company activities & celebration.
- Annual Leave
Yêu cầu công việc
-Diploma/ Certificate in Hotel Management is preferred.
- 2 - 3 year experiences in same position
- Planning and organizing ability.
- Working in 4 star hotel up will be an advantage.
- Good personality, reliable person, high responsibility.
- Good training skills is compulsory.
- Having MC ability will be an advantage.
- Fluent English communication.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- An authenticated copy of ID card
- An authenticated copy of permanent residence registration (or long-term temporary residence registration)
- Valid health certificate (within 6 months)
- 04 recent photo sized at 3x4cm
- Certifications/employment records relating to the job (Notarized)
- Criminal record (for some particular positions)
Contact: Gửi email
Tel: 0225 3742525
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 3rd floor, No. 405, HK 10 area, Waterfront City Project, Vinh Niem Ward, Le Chan Dist, Hai Phong City
Điện thoại: 0225 374 2525 / 0948346682