- Hạn nộp: 30/04/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
Discuss during the interview
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen
- International Health Care
- Accomodation and meal provide
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills –
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and suppliers
• Marketing / Communication and Digital savvy….
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft programs. Proficiency / Understanding of Photography, Videography, Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator is a plus but not mandatory.
• Good communications skills
• Adequate writing & spoken skills in Vietnamese and English. Any other language is a plus but not mandatory
• Eager to learn and develop. Experience in the hospitality industry / Marketing field is a plus.
• Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Marketing communication, advertisement, brand management or related field preferred.
• 1 year experience in marketing communication functions
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- ID card
- Please send your CV to Gửi email/Gửi email
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Mũi Ông Đội, Thị trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
PREMIER VILLAGE PHU QUOC RESORT - MANAGED BY ACCORHOTELS Located in Ong Doi Cape – in the Southwest of Phu Quoc Pearl Island , Premier Village Phu Quoc Resort is in a unique position in Asia: clear sea water, fine white sand, gigantic rock, beautiful hill slope and dreamlike primeval forests. The resort was designed by the world’s leading designers. It has many leading facilities: restaurant chain with a capacity of up to 1,000 people, premium spa, modern entertainment club, restaurant area for luxurious parties... Especially, the resort has a zero-entry swimming pool with a length of more than 300m and an area of 8,000m2 and peninsulas connecting the eastern coast to the western one.