Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Ensures that the Engineering operations are efficient and productive during the shift in accordance with Wyndham Hotels Group standards to ensure maximum efficiency and guest satisfaction.
- Maintain the hotel in your qualified trade to the desired standard.
- Shift inspection and rectification.
- Complete work orders as requested by the Chief Engineer to meet customer requirements.
- Initiate/identify project work required throughout the hotel.
- Implement and action the preventative maintenance program.
- Demonstrate flexibility in changing the work schedule in light of guest priorities.
- General building minor maintenance repairs.
- Ensure pool chemical level is in accordance with legislative requirements, is vacuumed and surrounding area maintained to standards established.
- Ensure plant rooms are checked and cleaned and are in operating order.
- Carry pager and respond to requests from departments regarding minor maintenance issues throughout the day.
- Conduct lighting checks to ensure all globes are in working order.
- Investigate reported faults for laundry and kitchen equipment.
- Carry out any minor repairs to guest rooms or public areas.
- Liaise directly with departments regarding the completion of work orders and prioritize in order of guest satisfaction.
- Complete the other tasks which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Vocational Certificate in Engineering or equivalent.
- 1 year of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.