Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Under the Guidance of the Hotel Engineers, operates, maintains and repairs all aspects of the Hotel’s Air Conditioning Equipment in accordance with the approved Wyndham standards to achieve optimum operating efficiency at all times.
- Record daily long readings of cold room’s and refrigeration, ensuring the proper operation of the equipment.
- Attend to the repair, routine maintenance and preventative maintenance of refrigeration equipment such as Chillers, Walk in Fridge / Freezer rooms and any other commercial or industrial equipment in the Hotel.
- Attend to the maintenance of Air Handling Units , Primary Air Units and Fan Coil Units.
- Monitor and record performance of HVAC equipment and systems by help of regulated log sheet.
- Carry out weekly preventative maintenance in accordance to the recommended instructions and records in detail the work executed and materials used.
- Advise improvements to the present operation or system in order to optimize the economic operating efficiency of the said system.
- Ensure that filters, cooling/heating coils and strainers are free from dirt and that condensate drains are free flowing.
- Ensure that sufficient appropriate spares and materials are available at all times to enable smooth continuity of work.
- Ensure working areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Regularly check that operating valves are free running and greased.
- Keep the supervisor and Duty Engineers informed of any shortfalls of spares and materials thus allowing timely re-order.
- Keep updated file’s of all his equipment and records all malfunctions.
- Observe and practice safe working methods.
- Responsible to report any potential hazard noted when on duty.
- Participate in the Hotel Emergency Teams/Fire Brigade.
- Attend Life Safety instruction classes and any other Hotel training schemes deemed necessary.
- Participate in the Hotel Energy Conservation Program.
- Comply with the Hotel’s Health, Safety and Hygiene policy.
- Complete the other tasks which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Vocational Certificate in Refrigerator & Air Conditioning, Engineering or equivalent.
- 1 years of engineering experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Public Area Attendant||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Room Attendant||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Supervisor||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Manager||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Manager (Reception/Front Office Team)||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân Viên An Ninh (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Security Officer (Start after Tet Holiday)||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bellman (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Call Center Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Tạp Vụ (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Steward (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Cashier - All Outlets (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|