Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Under the guidance of the Engineering Department’s Policy & Procedures you will be responsible for the maintenance and working order of the building, its equipment and all physical assets which plays a key role to ensure a great guest and colleague experience.
- Trouble shoot equipment, systems and facilities and make appropriate repairs. Tasks include but are not limited to painting and wallpaper repair, tub and sink repair, outlet and bulb replacement, woodworking, concrete and tile repair.
- Perform preventative maintenance in guest rooms and on equipment including laundry equipment, heating and air conditioner units, ice machines, spa equipment, fire extinguishers, fire/smoke alarms, lawn sprinklers, kitchen appliances and plumbing. Maintenance is performed as required by the manufacturer and in accordance with warranty specifications.
- Perform swimming pool and spa maintenance duties according to manufacturer specifications and local Health Department Regulations.
- Assist with outdoor seasonal work including lawn mowing and snow removal.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the engineering shop and any other areas that work may be performed.
- Log readings from meters, gauges and other measuring units as required.
- Communicate changes in room status with Front Desk and Housekeeping.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Fire Alarms/Life Safety Systems and handle emergencies involving the systems.
- Assist other departments with moving furniture and unloading and storing supplies as needed.
- Provide safe transportation to all guests using the hotel shuttle vehicle as needed.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- One - year certificate from college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 to 6 months related experience in engineering and maintenance or related area
- Ability to work as part of a team and complete tasks individually, prioritize tasks in a fast-paced work environment, solid organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Kitchen Admin||15/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|