Chef de Partie (Trưởng Ca)
Quy mô : 10 - 24
Mô tả công việc
1. Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
2. Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
3. Coordinates daily tasks with the Sous Chef.
4. Responsible to supervise junior chefs or commis.
5. Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
6. Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
7. Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
8. Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
9. Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
10. Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature.
11. Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
12. Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
13. Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
14. Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
15. Consults daily with Sous Chef and Head chef on the daily requirements, functions and also about any last minute events.
16. Guides and trains the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment.
17. Daily feedback collection and reporting of issues as they arise.
18. Carry out any other duties as required by management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
1. 13th month salary
2. Incentives & Year-end bonus based on KPI
3. Health & social insurance
4. Service charge, employee meal & parking
5. 12 days paid vacation per year, plus 1 day for every 3 years
6. Opportunity to learn, develop and work in a professional Western style work environment
Yêu cầu công việc
1. F&B knowledge
2. Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
3. Excellent record of kitchen and staff management
4. Accuracy and speed in handling emergency situations and providing solutions
5. Communications skills
6. Be able to learn new things quickly
7. Be able to follow the roster
8. Honest, hard working
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Diploma / BA degree in Culinary science or related certificate would be a plus
- At least 2 years working in a full-service restaurant under chef de partie position
- Previous work experience in Thai restaurants is preferred
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|