Secretary – Food and Beverage
- Hạn nộp: 15/02/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Toàn Quốc, Đà Nẵng, Quảng Nam
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Provides administrative support to Division Head and ensures the implementation of hotel policies, standards, and procedures as they apply to the administrative functions.
- Locates and attaches appropriate file correspondence to be answered by Division Head.
- Types, files, and upkeeps all private and confidential matters related to the department.
- Sets up a systematic and efficient filing system (soft copy only), both for hardcopies as well as all electronic data, that enables quick retrieval.
- Ensures all files (soft copy folders) are kept up-to-date at all times.
- Prepares the relevant materials for all meetings attended by the Division Head: Daily Operations Meeting, Executive Committee Meetings, Departmental Meetings and ad hoc meetings.
- Answers telephone and gives information to callers or routes call to appropriate official and places outgoing calls.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed matters where necessary.
- Types, takes dictation and minutes, draft letters, files and traces and composes correspondence.
- Monitors and maintains the proper appearance of the Division’s office area.
- Maintains organized files.
- Reads and routes incoming mail and outgoing correspondences.
- Handles outgoing mails by courier.
- Ensures travel authorization forms are fully completed and signed by the respective executive before handing over to the Director of Finance for signature.
- Handles monthly requisition of stationeries/general and dry goods stores.
- Checks and updates employees’ attendance records for Division Head’s approval and obtain individual employee’s signature before forwarding it to Paymaster.
- Handles franking of mails for the Division.
- Ensures the delivery of brand promise and provides exceptional guest service at all times.
- Provides excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Greets visitors, ascertains nature of business, and directs visitors to appropriate employee.
- Ensures Food and Beverage Division meets the Hotel’s targets in the areas of Guest Satisfaction Survey and Customer Audits.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and packages.
- Service Charge.
- Interesting training course provided by hotel and Rosewood group.
- Professional working environment with international branding.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Possess a minimum 1 year of working experience in related field for this position
- Able to multi-task, responsible, resourceful and proactive with a sense of urgency
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written) is essential
- Well organize, conscientious and attentive to details
- Competent in internet usage and MS Office (i.e. MS Word, Excel and Power Point)
- People and customer oriented, motivator and self-starter
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
- +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 586079
Situated in Quang Nam Province about one hour’s drive from Danang, Hoiana Hotels offers fantastic opportunities and attractive packages for professionals at every level across four hotel brands: Rosewood Hoi An Showcasing an exquisite sense of place, ultra-luxury Rosewood Hoiana features beautifully designed and appointed guestrooms and villas, superb wellness and recreational facilities, and memorable dining experiences. KHOS Hoiana Sleek, stylish and elegant, KHOS Hoiana blends connectivity and social gathering in contemporary living and event spaces with stunning sea views. New World Hoiana Hotel & Residences New World Hoiana Hotel & Residences offers supremely comfortable rooms and suites, state-of-the-art facilities and unforgettably warm and genuine service. Hoiana Hotel & Suites Premium in every aspect, our all-suite accommodations offer ocean views, creating restful, indulgent stays that pair perfectly with exciting resort entertainment. Take the next step in your career and be part of Vietnam’s most vibrant beachfront destination!