- Hạn nộp: 30/04/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Thành Phố Vũng Tàu - Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
· To ensure Cashier functions are fulfilled according to hotel procedures and standards.
· To provide a courteous and professional service at all times
· Type correspondence, memorandums, circulars and reports as assigned.
· Maintain office supplies stock.
· To be responsible for the safekeeping of the personal cash float, including changing to smaller denominations and the depository at the end of respective shift.
· To provide courteous and efficient service to all internal / external guests. To ensure all complaints and requests are immediately solved and follow through with relevant supporting departments.
· To be able to check-in guest in a prompt and efficient manner. To update guest particulars in the system accurately and state clearly the method of payment.
· To record in the log book of any unusual happenings and incidences and all important matter still pending for follow through actions.
· To be responsible for the preparation of all the necessary material for check-in of any groups.
· To prepare welcome folders and relevant materials for FIT guests and groups before the arrival.
· To provide accurate and updated information to internal / external guests.
· To answer in-coming calls promptly and in a friendly manner.
· To maintain the overall cleanliness of the Front Office counter.
· To read log book and notice board for the latest happenings, promotions and functions.
· To check for any “Due-in” message for arriving guest and attach to registration card accordingly.
· To print back up reports at 12.noon, 6pm and before night audit process on daily basis.
· To submit all vouchers, such as rebate, paid outs voided etc for the Front Office Manager for proper authorization before submission to Finance department.
· To maintain a high level of personal hygiene and grooming at all times.
· To be responsible for the contents of individual cash floats and to ensure accurate count is intact at all times.
· To check all cashiering transactions and to balance all transactions before leaving. Any discrepancies must be reported to the Supervisor for correction.
· To facilitate smooth check-in/out procedures.
· To be able to propose and initiate better procedures of performing operation tasks.
· Constantly check on all forms of correspondences, such as messages / mails / parcel are promptly delivered.
· Able to handle minor guest complaints and report to Supervisor the nature of complaints and action taken.
· To be able to up sell room accommodation during high occupancy to maximize revenue.
· To handle reservation tasks in the absence of reservation team.
· Monitors discipline, grooming and performance of all staff within the section.
· Identifies and develops leadership qualities among staff in order to guide them towards a path of career enrichment with the hotel.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional, dynamic working environment
- Competitive salary & benefits offered
- Chance to access variety of learning and development program by AccorHotels and the Hotel
- 44 working hours/week & 12 annual leaves/year
- Annual team building trip
Yêu cầu công việc
Knowledge and Experience
• Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
• Minimum 1 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
• Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
• Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
• Good communication and customer contact skills
• Results and service oriented with an eye for details
• Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
• Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please submit your CV at: Talent & Culture Department, Mercure Vung Tau Hotel - 03 Ha Long, Ward 2, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria - Vung Tau Province, Viet Nam
Please send your CV to: Gửi email
Phone: 0254 352 6010
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 3 Hạ Long, Phường 2, Tp. Vũng Tàu, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Việt Nam
Welcome to Mercure Hotels Vung Tau! Here’s to your journey with Mercure Vung Tau for the most unforgettable stays. Mercure is one of AccorHotel’s 38 renowned hotel brands. Let’s choice Mercure Vung Tau to compose your vacations, live your dreams and rediscover the meaning of world travel. Every Mercure is a portal to a destination. Its staff are genuinely knowledgeable about the city and every detail of the decor tells a story about the location and its cultural heritage. While every Mercure hotel is unique, all share the same passion for high-quality services. So from the moment our guests step inside a Mercure – be it in Paris, Rio or Bangkok – they are immersed in their destination. Mercure: travel made authentic.