Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
In accordance with Hotel Nikko Hai Phong policies and procedures adhere to be responsible for receiving, storing, and/or dispensing of food and/or non-food items to meet the needs of the various departments and functions.
To ensure all merchandise are stored under optimal conditions and are ready for issuing;
To ensure that all storage areas are clean and maintains high hygienic standards;
To verify quantities of arriving materials destined for store rooms;
To ensure that all issues from stores are made against properly completed, ruled off/approved store room requisitions;
To ensure that store room temperatures including the freezer and the refrigerator are in the line with international standards;
To ensure that merchandises are issued by fifo system;
To make oneself available during physical inventories taken by the Finance - Accounting Department;
To be responsible in keeping properties safe and secure;
To be responsible to do all report
To perform other duties that maybe assigned to you by superior.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Salary
- Social, Health, Unemployment insurance as Vietnamese Law.
- Workmen Compensation.
- Healthcare package (applied depended on level)
- Good working environment
- Company activities & celebration.
- Annual Leave
Yêu cầu công việc
- Diploma/ Certificate in Hotel Management is preferred.
- 2 - 3 year experiences in Head store position is preferred
- Friendly, patient, proactive, organized and highly responsible.
- Good at writing and communication in English.
- Good computer skill.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- An authenticated copy of ID card
- An authenticated copy of permanent residence registration (or long-term temporary residence registration)
- Valid health certificate (within 6 months)
- 04 recent photo sized at 3x4cm
- Certifications/employment records relating to the job (Notarized)
- Criminal record (for some particular positions)
Contact: Gửi email
Tel: 0225 3742525