Manager, VIP Services
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Phòng Nhân sự
+84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256 Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
- Develop and manage the VIP Services area to cultivate relationships with high worth casino guests.
- Responsible for the direct supervision and oversight of the day to day supervision of the VIP Services department.
- Attend and participate in player events and promotions.
- Accessible to handle all guest needs and provide support for VIP Services Executives.
- Report on the progress of VIP Services activities including, but not limited to, VIP Reservations, VIP Services on floor services such as comping, business revenues etc.
- Coordinate outside events, to include booking airfare, transportation and event tickets and Participate in the planning of the International marketing calendar when necessary.
- Generate daily player arrival and departure lists through guest reservations.
- Coach VIP Services executives to build player relationships with new, maintenance and inactive players. Train new hosts as they are hired on.
- Serves as a point person in the resolutions of customers complaints and service recoveries.
- Express a willingness to learn new skills and maintain a high quality of guest service according to HOIANA Values.
- Evaluate the schedule or timelines related to the completion of assignments, while maintaining service and/or product quality.
- Other Duties as assigned by Management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Medical Insurance for Employee
• Shuttle Bus
• Training Opportunities
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum 3-6 years previous VIP Services management experience preferred with at last 2 years in supervisory role.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience in a related field
- Must be able to clearly communicate with Guests in conversational English and/or process a second or third language will be an advantage.
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a “team” approach.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Good Computer Skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Điện thoại: +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256