Asistant Restaurant Manager (Hotel Experience) - Urgent
- Hạn nộp: 27/03/2020
- Mức lương: 12 - 20 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in his duties and managing the department in a professional and courteous manner, while maintaining the company’s rules and procedures.
- Fulfill the requested duties and functions specific to the department to the best of your ability.
- To ensure set standards are met and maintained by all staff.
- To maintain company standards for hygiene and physical appearance.
- Represent the hotel in a positive manner on and off duty.
- Follow all regulations and procedures as laid down by the company.
- To contribute to the total guest satisfaction of the hotel.
- Be responsible for serving the guests with kinds of various food and beverages and maintaining a clean and hygienic restaurant.
- Be responsible for meeting and talking with the guests at all times with helpful and cheerful manner.
- Assist in controlling rosters, timesheets and disciplinary information.
- To inspect all equipment continuously and keep them well maintained to ensure proper functioning.
- To make sure all tasks given by his direct superior are accomplished according to the standards of quality and presentation.
- Assist in maximizing profitability of the outlet by increasing turnover & controlling costs.
- Recommends and implements guest service standards that meet the needs of the target market and are in line with operating concept of the restaurant
- Performs other duties as assigned by Restaurant Manager
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Làm việc 8 giờ / ngày, được nghỉ 1 ngày off / tuần
- Tiền thưởng phục vụ hàng tháng
- Hổ trợ chi phí nhận việc và chi phí về phép sau 01 năm làm việc
- Nhà ở nhân viên , 03 bữa ăn / ngày
- Chế độ bảo hiểm theo qui định, bảo hiểm tai nạn 24/24
- Được nghỉ 12 ngày phép / năm, 10 ngày lễ theo qui định ….
Yêu cầu công việc
- Diploma or degree in hospitality – food & beverage, professional hospitality degree or hospitality management school.
- At least 3 years experience working in the sector and impeccable knowledge of F&B professions.
- Computer literate.
- Fluent in the national language, Business English (and a 3rd language would be a plus)
- Excellent leadership skill in active and dynamic working environment.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Đơn xin việc
- Giấy khám sức khỏe
- Bản sao CMND, hộ khẩu, bằng cấp liên quan
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Tran Hung Dao Street, Ward 7, Duong Dong Town, Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
- 02973 982 988 ext 388
A MANSION BY THE SEA Positioned on the picturesque sands of Phu Quoc Island in Vietnam’s idyllic southwest, every detail at La Veranda – a member of the MGallery by Sofitel Collection – has been inspired by the grandeur of a French colonial mansion. Cocooned by lush tropical gardens, the deep private balconies, high ceilings and unique period collectibles furnishing all 70 spacious rooms transport you to a bygone era when life was slower, simpler. Ideal for romance, spa vacations and intimate weddings. INSPIRED BY HISTORY The authentic colonial-era design and ornate furnishings of La Veranda are a tribute to founder Madame Catherine’s storied family connection to Phú Quôc and Indochine. Raised in Phnom Penh and on the picturesque waterways surrounding Tonlé Sap Lake, Madame Catherine spent decades travelling the world before returning to build a home for her retirement on the idyllic island of her ancestors. Her childhood during the height of French rule inspired every detail in her designs for an authentic 1920s French colonial-style mansion – La Veranda’s charming main house. AWARDS The first luxury property on Phu Quoc Island, La Veranda landed on the coveted Conde Nast Traveler Hot List on its first year of operations in 2007. After a decade, La Veranda continues to gather praise and accolades from the international travel media and its guests. Go behind the scenes to our Facebook page and find out about the stories behind our property and our most recent awards. Asian Lifestyle Tourism Awards Winner 2017 Outstanding Beach Resort Luxury Travel Guide Asia & Australasia Awards 2016 Luxury Boutique Hotel of the Year – Vietnam TripAdvisor 2017 Travellers’ Choice 2016 Travellers’ Choice 2015 Hall of Fame ON MGALLERY BY SOFITEL MGallery by Sofitel is AccorHotels’ collection of inimitably enchanting, unique boutique hotels offering the excellence of hospitality “à la française”. MGallery by Sofitel has 85 unique and fascinating addresses in 23 countries around the world, all of which are havens for those who relish off-the-beaten-track experiences. Each address is remarkable for its singular personality and deep-rooted local history. AccorHotels, the world’s leading hotel operator, is present in 95 countries with more than 4,000 hotels and 240,000 employees