Senior Server (Nhân viên phục vụ nhà hàng cấp cao)
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
- Clean and tidy the serving equipment.
- Clear and set tables.
- Maintain stock levels and control monthly inventory.
- Store food, beverages and equipment properly.
- Interact with internal staff and external guests from Asian and international countries.
- Keep menus and beverage lists in good condition.
- Know and understand drink lists, menu items, products and services, and upsell alternatives.
- Know and understand all the resort’s facilities and services.
- Rotate among the different sub-departments of the Food & Beverage Division as required.
- Serve guests and take their orders; repeat orders back to guests for clarification.
- Deliver high quality products and services to every guest.
- Introduce available beverages and make recommendations.
- Open wine and spirits bottles.
- Greet guests in a warm, welcoming and courteous manner.
- Address guests’ requests and handle complaints promptly and to their satisfaction.
- Establish a rapport with guests and build good customer relationships.
- Inform management about guests’ comments.
- Work with initiative to seek and offer assistance as required from team members or supervisors.
- Interact with department and company team members, management, and contractors professionally and positively.
- Adhere to the company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
- Remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per department and company standards at all times.
- Follow health and safety standards and strive for constant improvement to avoid health and injury hazards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Medical Insurance for Employee
• Shuttle Bus
• Training Opportunities
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum of 1-year F&B experience in a sizable and international hotel/casino.
- Hospitality specific qualifications is an advantage.
- Basic product knowledge of food & beverages and preparation methods; cash handling is an advantage.
- Knowledge of POS Software.
- Customer service oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills, good salesmanship.
- Well-groomed, excellent hygiene, confident, friendly and polite.
- Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
- Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demands.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time while performing duties.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- High School or equivalent working experience
- Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries; knowledge of Cantonese is an advantage.