Beach Club Chef de Cuisine (Expat only)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Ensure that all menus are constantly updated, paying special attention to seasonal availability.
• Ensure that all menus are correctly calculated to ensure maximum gross profit.
• Ensure that all staff are constantly trained to effect good portion control and pleasing presentation of dishes.
• Ensure that sufficient stocks of all materials are being kept and stored under the correct conditions.
• Liaise with management daily regarding special requirements, VIPs, etc.
• Ensure that all statutory hygiene requirements are diligently followed.
• Delegate duties and responsibilities to other hosts in the department.
• Ensure that fair discipline is in place.
• Assist other departments in the smooth functioning of the resort.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Three years or more of kitchen experience. Kitchen experience is essential.
• Operations of sections, hotel policies regarding food and beverage operations. First aid is preferred.
• Understanding of different textures, ingredients and tastes.
• Familiar with local produce and the serving of a variety of dishes.
• Menu development, engineering and structure.
• Sustainable, market exploitation, food cost controlling knowledge and knowledge of kitchen equipment.
• Good command over written and spoken English.
• Excellent communicator with the ability to multitask.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Assistant Director of Talent & Culture/ Phó Giám Đốc Nhân Sự||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|