- Hạn nộp: 24/11/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Hoàn Kiếm - Hà Nội
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
I- JOB SUMMARY
Handling day-to-day operations, managing resources and employees, and creating a safe, fun environment for staffs & perfect service provide to the guests
The Bar Manager will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
Possesses sound knowledge of wine, food & beverages and cocktails.
II- JOB SPECIFIC TASKS
• Supervise Food and Beverage Outlet operations
• Prepare weekly schedules for bartender, bar back and server staff to adequately cover all shifts. Provide for coverage in case of employee absence and adjust staffing as necessary to meet business demands.
• Monitor inventory of beverages to ensure adequate stock is maintained and to prevent excess pours or abuse by staff. Requisition purchases as needed.
• Oversee cleanliness of staff and physical bar area, paying special attention to possible health hazards and code violations.
• Responsible for the beverage cost of bar; sets standard recipes for all beverages.
• Review sales and beverage costs, and reconcile any discrepancies in accounting. Ensure proper cash management.
• Presents at the monthly beverage physical inventory and monitors the activities.
• Resolve customer complaints promptly and according to company guidelines.
• Oversee the preparation of beverages and ensure quality of product served
• Propose and build & supervise the implementation the ideas of menu & business marketing strategies to enhance beverage’s revenue.
• Assist HR in recruiting & training Bartender & enhance the service standard
• Other tasks assigns by manager
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Follow the reviews and rewards according to the system.
• Competitive package of salary and benefit.
• Insurances paid in according with the law
• Enjoy 12 days full of leave per year
Yêu cầu công việc
• College degree in Hotel Management or related field
• 2 – 4 years of work experience in Food & Beverage; along with 2 year experience in a Captain position or a similar role an advantage.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
1. Submit online via email
Email: hr@lasinfoniavietnam. com (no Space between "m." & "c" )
2. Directly at the office at 5th Floor, 27 Hang Bai, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Contact Name: Ms. Chi - Phone number: 0975 856 683 | 0968 297 188
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 33 - 35 Hàng Dầu, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội; Số 1, Cầu Gỗ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội; Số 12-14 Đình Ngang, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội
- (+84 24) 3828 5599
La Sinfonía Del Rey is our first destination hotel and part of the La Sinfonía boutique hotel group in Hanoi. Located right in the heart of the Old Quarter and just few steps away from Hoan Kiem Lake, we are committed to bringing the most authentic but not less comfortable experience during your stay in Hanoi. Inspired by a Vietnamese historical story, the name "La Sinfonía Del Rey" ("The Symphony of the King") reflects an association with the Legend of the Returned Sword, in which King Le Loi returns a sword used to defeat invaders in battle to the sacred turtle living in Ho Guom. Containing Hanoi's cultural quintessence and values, our hotel strives to harmonise the uniqueness of local taste with our world-class facilities and services. Here in La Sinfonía Del Rey, you can certainly feel safe, transquil and comfortable while still immersing yourself in the mythological and dreamlike atmostphere of the centuries-old capital.