Vietnamese Sous Chef
Quy mô :
HR Department 0258 3 728 222; Ext: 625 Recruitment team
Ninh Vân - Ninh Hòa - Khánh Hòa
Mô tả công việc
- Improve Vietnamese Menu- Comply with Standards of Service and assists in assuring the same from all kitchen staffs.
- Assists in manage a day-to-day operation of the kitchen, coordinate food production schedules and ensure highest level of food quality, taste and presentation.
- Participate in actual food preparation, produce food consistently high quality, taste and presentation and expedite during peak meal periods as needed.
- Control food cost by assisting in training kitchen staff on the proper methods of food preparation and handling, by training kitchen, restaurant and steward employees on how to handle leftover food items.
- Ensures that all kitchen employees consistently adhere to uniform, grooming and appearance standards.
- In conjunction with the Executive Chef establish goals for the kitchen, anticipate and resolve problems concerning all facets of the kitchen, anticipate trends, enact approved profit-oriented and cost saving ideas/activities.
- In conjunction with the Executive Chef develop menus & create and ensure adherence to recipes and product specifications.
Train kitchen staff on all new menus.
- Conduct regular inspections of the entire kitchen/dishwashing areas and coolers and promptly act to correct deficiencies found during inspection.
- The Sous Chef must maintain effective communication within the kitchen, be responsive to staff suggestions and concerns and work to resolve problems -
Maintain effective working relationship with food and beverage management, staff and hotel departments. Please send your resume to : Gửi email
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Working in the world-famous IHG Group in Hospitality and Resort.
· At least 2-month year-end bonus, monthly service charge (everage 2.5m, minimum 1,5 mil VND)
· Holidays bonus: National Day (2 September), Reunification Day (30 April), International Workers’ Day (1 May), etc.
· Gifts and paid leave on your birthday.
· Monthly, quarterly and yearly reward for best employees
· Rewards and support from Trade Union
· Makeup allowance for female employees every quarter.
· Opportunities for professional and foreign languages training
· Friendly working environment, high chance of getting a promotion
Yêu cầu công việc
Very strong on Vietnamese Cuisine
Fluently English both written and verbal communication
Good teamwork skills
Good communication, problem solving, decision making & well-organized
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Recreation Manager - Trưởng bộ phận giải trí||30/03/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Japanese Butler /GEM - Guest Experience Maker||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên giải trí - Recreation Attendant||31/03/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Nhân viên bảo trì - điện lạnh||31/03/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Nhân viên Buồng||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên pha chế - Bartender||31/03/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Ninh Vân - Ninh Hòa - Khánh Hòa
Điện thoại: 0258 3 728 222; Ext: 625