Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Quy mô :
Pham Thi Thanh Thuy 0225 374 2525 / 0948346682 Director of Human Resources
3rd floor, No. 405, HK 10 area, Waterfront City Project, Vinh Niem Ward, Le Chan Dist, Hai Phong City
Mô tả công việc
1. Should have an eye for detail and the ability to effectively deal with guests, other departments and housekeeping staff.
2. Obtains list of vacant rooms to be cleaned immediately & list of prospective checkouts or discharges in order to prepare work assignments.
3. Experience with turn down service, special needs of VIP Guests, foreign dignitaries, etc. is helpful.
4. Assigns team members their duties, and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
5. Prepares and distributes the Room assignment sheet and floor keys to Room Attendants.
6. Maintain clear and efficient communication and coordination with the Front Office and other departments of the hotel.
7. Schedules the cleaning of the room carpets, upholstery, and draperies as needed, along with deep cleaning projects and window cleaning as necessary.
8. Schedules cleaning for lobby area, public restrooms, telephone areas, hallways, entrances, elevators.
9. Schedules periodic major cleaning projects including carpet shampooing, cleaning of walls and baseboards, cleaning of windows, elevator doors and tracks.
10. Schedules cleaning of all meeting rooms after a completed function.
11. Schedules deep cleaning of all meeting rooms on periodic basis including carpet shampooing, cleaning of walls and baseboards, cleaning of windows, etc.
12. Inventories cleaning supplies & linen stock to ensure adequate supplies.
13. Investigates concerns regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
14. Provides support to the Executive Housekeeper in all areas of Housekeeping operation, such as staff training, coaching, counselling and also enforces to the hotels standard operating procedures.
15. Ensure all meeting room functions are properly set up according to the requests indicated on the meeting room/event function sheets.
16. Ensures guest rooms are properly secured and that proper key control procedures are utilized by the housekeeping staff.
17. Advises managers, Housekeeping Coordinator, and admitting personnel of rooms ready for occupancy.
18. Rewards employees who use their empowerment to meet or exceed guest expectations.
19. Confirm all housekeeping staff members have arrived or find substitutes for absent employees.
20. Maintain high quality of housekeeping standards in: 1) the guest rooms 2) linens and uniforms 3) lost and found procedures 4) laundry and 5) public area.
21. Review outside laundry facility servicing to ensure quality, undamaged linens and consistent delivery, keeping in mind the budgetary guidelines.
22. Attend to any guest complaints and take service recovery measures if required.
23. Review the housekeeping points on the guest feedback forms, take actions on guest complaints and also share guest compliments with staff members.
24. Submit requests for repair and periodic maintenance of cleaning equipment.
25. Prepares store requisition, purchase other supplies and equipment, also monitor par stock on all housekeeping guest supplies and linens.
26. Select, staff, recruit, hire, and train qualified housekeeping candidates. Orient and familiarise new personnel with hotel facilities and operating hours.
27. Records data concerning work assignments, personnel actions, and time cards, and prepares periodic reports. May prepare reports concerning room occupancy, payroll expenses, and department expenses.
28. Attends periodic staff meetings with other department heads to discuss company policies and patrons’ complaints, and to make recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
29. Responsibility include, but are not limited to, performing and coordinating a variety of duties and tasks assigned by the General Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Workmen Compensation.
- Healthcare package (applied depended on level)
- Good working environment
- Company activities & celebration.
- Annual Leave
Yêu cầu công việc
- 2 - 3 year experiences is preferred
- Good at writing and communication in English.
- Friendly, patient, proactive, organized and highly responsible.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- An authenticated copy of ID card
- An authenticated copy of permanent residence registration (or long-term temporary residence registration)
- Valid health certificate (within 6 months)
- 04 recent photo sized at 3x4cm
- Certifications/employment records relating to the job (Notarized)
- Criminal record (for some particular positions)
Contact: Gửi email
Tel: 0225 3742525
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|All day dining Restaurant Supervisor||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Waiter/ Waitress All Day Dining Restaurant & Bar - Nhân viên phục vụ nhà hàng All Day Dining & Bar||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Steward (Male only)/ Nhân viên vệ sinh bếp (Chỉ tuyển Nam)||31/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pool Life Guard/ Nhân viên cứu hộ||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Japanese Restaurant Supervisor (Japanese Speaking)||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 3rd floor, No. 405, HK 10 area, Waterfront City Project, Vinh Niem Ward, Le Chan Dist, Hai Phong City
Điện thoại: 0225 374 2525 / 0948346682