- Hạn nộp: 28/02/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Sơn Trà - Đà Nẵng
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
• Analyze training needs of the hotel in general and individual departments, and develop strategies which address needs, presenting in the form of a Training Business Plan for the Director of Human Resources for review
• Familiarize yourself with the IHG HR and Training Standards, localizing where necessary
• Ensure effective training for all programs are in place
• Monitor the progress of the Training Business Plan for each department tot ensure that the training objectives are being achieved
• Maintains all hotel training records
• Establish a training library of books, videos, journals and audio visual materials to assist trainers in their training programs and for staff personal development
• Design, produce and implement training programmes which meet specific departmental needs in conjunction with Department Heads, ensuring that training session plans are structured and that training is effective
• Attend departmental training session and critique performance
• Assist Department Trainers in preparing and conducting departmental training and assess accordingly
• Obtain a network of specialist training professionals who can assist with the conduct of training programmes for advanced or specialist training
• Ensure that Department Heads abide by their responsibilities of employee training against departmental SOPs
• Produce monthly training reports for your Manager and the General Manager
• Liaise with educational institutions conducting hospitality and training courses
• Maintain current information and records of suppliers of training resources and materials
• Delivers briefings of all internal programmes to executive management and department heads
• Contributes towards regional activities as directed by Director of Human Resources / General Manager
• Coaches, counsels and disciplines staff, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance
• Regularly communicates with staff and maintains good relations
• Works with Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
• Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
• Retrieve, analyse and disseminate information from such business tools as IHG’s Guest Satisfaction Tracking System (GSTS), Employee Satisfaction Pulse Survey (ESPS), financial data and other sources of information.
• Identify root causes of problem areas in conjunction with the relevant teams and then work on solutions and develop subsequent new or revised processes ensure that the problems are eliminated.
• Be the key driver of all Quality meetings and initiate action by the hotels to ensure deadlines are met and overall results achieved.
• Guide and advise teams on processing of all relevant data for measurement of each project and the subsequent follow up required depending on each project.
• At the close of the process ensure that all Quality projects initiated in the hotel continue and are regularly monitored.
• Prepare monthly reports to the Resort Manager or his designate, reporting on the status of each project and achievements made, together with areas of concern.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including:
• 5-days work week
• Duty Meal
• Uniforms/ Laundry Services
• Monthly Employee Recreational Activity
• Learning and Development Opportunities
• Medical Benefit
• Annually Dental/ Optical/ Health Screening Benefit
• Insurance Coverage
• Special Employee rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
Yêu cầu công việc
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Corporate certificate in training programs may be required such as 360 Feedback Certification, GTC Registered Assessor, and Certified Assessment Center Assessor designations, etc.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Good writing skill
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related fields.
• 4 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- CV in English
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Bai Bac - Son Tra, Đà Nẵng, Việt Nam
- 0236 393 8888
InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort is re-defining the luxury resort experience. Embedded in the hills of the famous Son Tra Peninsula, the resort features beachfront villas with private pools and a range of more than 20 suites. The resort will have a wide selection that offers both local and international delights. From the spectacular views at Citron, to unforgettable world-class dining at La Maison 1888, to a dining in the sands experience at the Barefoot Cafe; there is abundant variety and excitement to cater for all. Golfers will want to play a round at the world-acclaimed Montgomerie links golf club or the challenging links style Danang Golf club. The resort is only 20 minutes away from Danang Airport/City and is located just a few kilometers from the famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites of The Imperial City of Huế, The Old Town of Hội An and the Mỹ Sơn ruins.