Club Lounge attendant / Nhân viên phục vụ nhà hàng Club Lounge
- Hạn nộp: 07/09/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Hoàn Kiếm - Hà Nội
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for ensuring smooth, efficient, professional and friendly service in accordance to the given standards and trainings
• Check and make store requisition follow up schedule and send to get approved
• Have responsibility to make daily inventory report to Cost Controller based on the assigned daily tasks.
• Have knowledge of hotel services and facilities
• Follow up daily task list and send back task list form to Club Metropole Manager
• Give regular feedback to the Club Lounge Supervisor in regards to the guest comments
• Follow up and fill up weekly cleaning check list and report to Club Lounge Supervisor
Financial and Revenue Responsibilities
• Know the financial target (budget) of the outlet.
• Follow up action plan for saving cost for Club Lounge
Training and Human Resources Management
• Attend all monthly trainings by HR schedule
• Maintains the highest level of professionalism, ethic and attitude towards all hotel guests, heads of department and colleagues
• Is constantly well groomed as per Club Millesimes Brand Standards
• Attended training in outlet follow up Monthly training’s plan arranged by Club Lounge Supervisor
Guest Service Responsibilities
• Ensure full guest satisfaction at any time
• Follow up Sofitel Brands Standard for services and effectively, based on the Club Millesimes Brand Standards
• Develop customer Loyalty and recognition
• Introduce and up selling any special events / promotions
• Gather guest feedback and report to Club Lounge Supervisor or Club Metropole Manager by Guest preferrecens form.
• Report any complains / comments to the supervisor / manager in charge to ensure proper handling of the issue
• Work hard to satisfy any guest requests
• Report guest comments to Club Lounge supervisor or Club Metropole Manager
• Ensure smooth and efficient service at any time
• Ensure high level of professionalism and friendliness towards the guests
• Report any special request to Club Lounge supervisor or Club Metropole Manager
• Carry out the equipments with care
• Ensure correctly in daily report and store requisition to Cost Controller
• Knows and ensure full follow up on the Club Millesime Brand Standards in daily operation
• Ensure constant cleanliness of the service area and back bar area
• Follows all instructions given by Club Metropole Manager and Club Lounge Supervisor
• Fully apply in operations everything which has been caught during the training time
• Communicate to Club Lounge Supervisor or Club Metropole Manager any guest complains/ feedback
• Ensure cleanliness of the equipment and working area
• Set up tables as per hotel standards
• Request from all store and report to Club Lounge Supervisor which item run out of stock
• Pick up items from stores follow up timetable and daily task list (from Beverage, Linen, Foods and General storage)
• Check all food tag, menu ‘s cleanness and report to Club Lounge Supervisor if need to be changed
• Make sure and always keep consistency all set up buffet during operation time
• All ambassadors are required to comply with every reasonable request from their hierarchical supervisor(s) within an amount of time that it takes to comply under normal circumstances.
• All ambassadors may be assigned to other duties in the hotel as and when required by business levels.
Health and Safety <DO NOT CHANGE or REMOVE THIS SECTION>
• Ensure that all potential and real Hazards are reported immediately and rectified
• Be fully conversant with all departmental Fire, Emergency and Bomb procedures
• Ensure that all emergency procedures are rehearsed, implemented and enforced to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees
• Ensure the safety of the persons and the property of all within the premises by fairly applying Hotel Regulations by strict adherence to existing laws, statutes etc.
• Ensure all staff within the department work in a manner which is safe and unlikely to give risk of harm or injury to selves or others
To be fully conversant with:
• <Add to or delete from the list below, depending on the job requirements>
• Hotel fire procedures
• Hotel security procedures
• Hotel Health and Safety policy and procedures
• Hotel Facilities and attractions
• Hotel standards of operation and departmental procedures
• Sofitel Keys of Luxury and Appearance guidelines
• Sofitel “BE Magnifique” vision and its corresponding strategies
• Methods of accepted payment of the company
• Short and long term company marketing promotions
NOTE <DO NOT CHANGE or REMOVE THIS SECTION>
This document reflects the job content at time of writing and will be subject to periodic change in the light of changing operational and environmental requirements. Such changes will be discussed with the job holder and the job description amended accordingly.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Opportunity to grow at the property, the company and across the world!
Contribute and make a difference to the Metropole community and to the city through our social responsibility activities, such as Planet 21.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Multi-tasking and Task management
• Great communication skills
• Guest centric and goal oriented
• Fluent English is required, French speaking is a plus
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 15 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi.
Sofitel Luxury Hotels, new worldwide reference (120 hotels all around the world), goal is to reinforce its position in the Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi is the market leader within the luxury hotel sector in Vietnam and a favorite amongst the discerning travelers from around the world. This historical landmark hotel is considered as one of the best hotels in the region with regular worldwide and domestic recognition. In all, the Metropole garnered 33 awards in 2013, including Readers' Choice Awards by Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure. The hotel features 364 rooms and suites (offering both the traditional and Contemporary flavors of Hanoi) French, Vietnamese and Italian Restaurants complemented by two of Hanoi’s favorite bars plus an award winning Spa, naturally lit meeting venues and a team of over 600 Ambassadors. Ongoing commitment to product enhancement and service delivery from the hotel’s senior management and owners provides the perfect background to a strong and positive sales effort.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Vân Hương - Human Resouces deparment