Quy mô : 500 - 999
Ms. Ngọc 024.38.33.55.88 (ext. 1407) Nhân sự
8 Đỗ Đức Dục, Mễ Trì, Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
Mô tả công việc
• Assist Director of Revenue Management in executing analysis activities focusing on revenue, profit and demand associated with hotel(s)' rooms and space inventory in a given market or cluster.
• Develops and/or uses analytical tools and systems to maximize revenues and profit.
• Position is accountable for preparing forecasts, budgets and projections.
• Position contributes to sales strategy, evaluates effectiveness and prepares historical and future analysis of revenue and profit opportunities.
• Serves as a demand expert to the Director/Manager of Group Strategy and Director/Manager of Inventory Management.
• Analyzing and Reporting Revenue Management Data
• Managing and Conducting Human Resources Activities
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• 02 months of probation with Full salary| Service charge| Social Insurance
• Attractive remuneration package & 13th month salary
• Local and International training course
• 05 working days | 02 day-off per week
• Duty meal & Uniform provided by hotel
• Taxi for late night shift| Free motorbike & car parking
• Cross training & Cross exposure & Task force opportunities
• Associate Appreciation Week| Takecare culture
• Baby born gift| Birthday gift| Marriage allowance| Bereavement allowance
• Free yoga classes| Annual health check| Annual vacation
• Associate special discount for hotel rooms and F&B services at International Marriott properties
• Career path in the most respected and prestigious hotel companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Good English| Strong communication| Service mind
• At least 01 year working in the same position or in hotel service
• Can start as soon as possible
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
• Kindly send the CV (Picture attached) to Gửi email for your application.
• Interview appointment will be set up only to potential candidates at the soonest.
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 8 Đỗ Đức Dục, Mễ Trì, Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
Điện thoại: 024.38.33.55.88