Senior Officer, Receiving & Warehouse
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
Reporting to the Manager, Receiving & Warehouse, this role will be primarily responsible in assisting and supporting the manager in ensuring the smooth and uninterrupted business operation of the resort on Receiving and Warehouse operation. This will include, but not limited to, supervising and managing the receiving and distribution operation and ensuring accurate warehouse inventory.
Duties may include but not limited to:
• Manage the deliveries schedule from suppliers to optimize docks availability
• Supervise Receiving operation ensuring goods/services are received based on SOP and stipulated service and quality standards
• Timely and accurate posting of receiving/delivery documents from suppliers into the system to ensure timely payment to suppliers and accurate inventory stock count in the warehouse
• Ensure goods and inventory are well-organised in the warehouse and that company’s assets are secured and protected
• Develop daily work flow and distribution routes to ensure appropriate personnel are placed strategically to maximize output.
• Monitor the availability and reliability of infrastructure and equipment to minimize downtime and resolve problems/breakdowns immediately
• Develop warehouse storage strategy to optimize warehouse storage space based on actual or projected incoming shipments.
• Execute and participate in the inventory stock count exercise
• Work closely with various Business Units, including but not limited to F&B, Casino, Hotel, Quality Assurance on the receiving of goods with agreed quality level, physical distribution of goods, and return of defective items to suppliers
• Develop and generate reports as instructed by superior or management
• Other tasks as assigned by management
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Accident Insurance & Medical Insurance
- Learning & Development
- Competitive Salary Package
Yêu cầu công việc
Qualifications/Requirements• 5 - 7 years of industry experience in logistics, receiving and warehouse operations, preferably in the hospitality industry.
• Minimum Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or relevant work experience.
• Self-starter and ability to work in fast paced, high pressure environment.
• Good understanding of English both verbal and written.
• Driver license C level and Forklift driver Certificate are advantages.